Enrique's SyraCRUZ Tailgate - Official Merchandise | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Enrique's SyraCRUZ Tailgate - Official Merchandise

Yes. You can send via Zelle (preferred), Paypal or Venmo.

Send to:

Mark Cupelo
Mark-Cupelo
315-283-0587
dfl.consiglieres@gmail.com

Let me know sizes here. We also have koozies 2/$5 and signed photos of Enrique Cruz, Chris Elmore, Riley Figueiras and Joe Girard for $10.

Once payment hits and you tell me exactly what you want we will package under your name and you can pick up at the merchandise table upon arrival.
Sending the money. Can you please send me the price of the shirts. Thank you

Got it. Photos of Cruz and Elmore?

We have a limited number if signed Joe Girard III full color 8x10 photos left from yesterday’s tailgate. Our inventory now includes Joe, Riley Figueiras, Chis Elmore and Enrique Cruz. Pictures are $10 for pick up at our tailgates or somewhere around town. Add an additional $10 and we will mail to you.

Send a PM to me, TexanMark and OburgOrange if interested. Next week’s guest is Benny Williams. You can preorder his photos as well.

Tail Gate of the Game? Wow, great idea. Is this new or have I been missing this clever marketing tool? FM should win this every week IMO - we are next level! Amazing food, great company, solid NIL contributor and excellent student-athlete guests!

Tail Gate of the Game? Wow, great idea. Is this new or have I been missing this clever marketing tool? FM should win this every week IMO - we are next level! Amazing food, great company, solid NIL contributor and excellent student-athlete guests!

Just started this season and it is awarded every week!

We have a few full color, autographed 8x10 photos of Benny Williams left from Saturday’s tailgate in our inventory available for purchase to pick up or via mail order. Photos are $10 (plus mailing charge if applicable). This is a great action shot of Benny in his breakout game vs. Duke.

Inventory now includes:
Enrique Cruz
Chris Elmore
Football 2 pack for $18

Joe Girard III
Benny Williams
Basketball 2 pack for $18

Riley Figueiras

PM me to order.

We have one final very small T-shirt order being picked up this Friday. If you haven't purchased yet this may be your last chance for this year. 1 Youth small left. No other youth sizes. 1 adult 4x left. Small, medium and 3X very limited. Decent inventory in L, XL, and 2XL.

Photos still good on Cruz, Elmore, Figueiras, Benny Williams, JG3.

Koozies - ample supply.

Last call!

Thanks to everyone our SyraCRUZ Merchandise inventory is nearly depleted. Saturday's tailgate will be your last chance to pick up this high demand product line in person. We still have a few T-shirts ($25 Ea):
Small - 2
Medium - 1
Large - 2
XL - 3
2X - 3
4X - 1
Autographed Photos ($10 Ea. 2/$18, Full set of 5 $44):
Enrique Cruz - 7
Chris Elmore - 20
Benny Williams - 3
Joe Girard - 6
Riley Figueiras - 12
Limited supply of koozies - GREAT for holiday parties! - $3; 2/$5

If you have been waiting until the last minute, This is it! If you are looking for a perfect Christmas gift, This is it!

Stop by and see us at the tailgate or, To ensure your size and choices are available, send me a PM and we will have your treasures packed and ready for pickup.

We are now 100% sold out of T-shirts!

This is the last call for photos as I will be releasing final merchandise payments to our athletes early next week.
We have autographed photos of Enrique (7), Rhino (20), Benny Williams (2), Joe Girard (5) and Riley Figueiras (11) available.
Pictures are $10 each, 2/$18 or all 5 for $44. Athletes will receive $5 for each one sold. I paid $3 each for printing and the remainder goes into our NIL fund for 2023.
This is our last chance to show some love to Rhino and these make GREAT Christmas gifts for Orange football, hoops and lacrosse fans, especially when packaged with our limited edition koozies at 2/$5.
Reply to this post if interested and I will send you payment info via PM. We can make plans to meet up around town, or I will mail to you for an additional $10.

Thanks all for your support!

Starting to think about merchandise ideas for 2023, or possibly to debut at the spring game. I'm considering a 2023 edition T-shirt and continuing the photos, particularly if we can fund the guest appearance program again next year. Any other thoughts? Our merchandise table had several requests for hats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom