Enter Sandman coming to the dome… | Syracusefan.com

Enter Sandman coming to the dome…

Tour opener is cool bc they play the same exact show every concert (this year just had 2 of them at every stop) and we get the element of surprise with the first one.

rock quotes GIF

For a second I thought VTech was bringing their band to our game…

I want to see Suicidal but I just saw them last year, can't justify the price to see them for 30 minutes. Made that mistake a couple weeks ago to pay for 30 minutes of Rancid for 500 bucks at a Green Day show.

Tour opener is cool bc they play the same exact show every concert (this year just had 2 of them at every stop) and we get the element of surprise with the first one.
Looks to me to be the second show...unless the Las Vegas festival will be a shorter set? I hate it when bands play the same show night after night. No surprises. Still psyched for this show though, as I have only seen them at Lollapalooza 96 and Woodstock 99. Both were great shows, but way too short.

What did we Cuse do during the week off? Go to never never land on effective game planning?

This is cool. Interesting that it's right before Block Party (no idea if that's still a thing but when I was at SU end of April was the big concert of the year)

Would love to see more big events come back to the Dome. Concerts, NCAA tournament, etc.

They went for it on 4th 1 on their own 26.

At least we were tough last week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom