EPL Week 10 Thread. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

EPL Week 10 Thread.

Sunderland down to nine, yes nine men. Should be a fun second half for them. Fletcher needs to Adios of there in January couchburn.

Amazing lack of discipline. Sounds as if both were brutal challenges as well.

Liverpool: Mignolet, Flanagan, Cissokho, Toure, Skrtel, Sakho, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Suarez, Sturridge

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Rosicky, Arteta, Ramsey, Cazorla, Ozil, Giroud

Don't you mean Fulham? ;-) I do think Liverpool and Arsenal have separated themselves early this year from the rest. But it's still early young Flanagan.

And in place of Glen Johnson... we have young Flanagan. How did you know this?!

So far it has been Ramires or Mikel. He's playing Lampard there in the pivot as the distributor, but I think he'd prefer somebody like Daniele DeRossi or Xabi Alonso in that spot. I think that's one thing that Rafa Benitez got right - using David Luiz as a holding midfielder, where he was brilliant. If Mourinho can get him to cut down on the risks he takes at the back, he could turn Luiz into one of the best CB's in the world, though, and it appears that's the direction he's going.

BTW, my daughter watches matches with me from time to time, and she says that Mourinho looks like Cesare Borgia. I love it! Perfect analogy, too.

Your daughter knows who Cesare Borgia is? Very impressive. Slightly OT there is a good non-fiction book about him, Da Vinci, and Machiavelli during the early 1500's wars in Italy. Stupid Alexander VI

As for the soccer, SU-WF did allow me to watch LFC-AFC. Ramsey has been world class this year.

Once again I implore you all to watch Cardiff-Swansea. At the least the pre-match stuff. Scene should be epic.

I watched a lot of these games Saturday while I was in Amsterdam visiting a buddy of mine and his friend. Went to a bar in Albany that is a huge soccer bar, opened at like 9 in the morning, Wolff's Biergarten is the name. I don't watch soccer at all, never got into it unless its USA soccer. But that place is awesome for anyone who is a soccer hooligan. All German beers, the Spaten Oktoberfest is delicious. Good food too.
Got a little messy as well. :eek::confused::rolleyes:

Sunday was a let down. Spurs didn't look good until very late. Swansea never found their footing against Cardiff. Arsenal chugs along. Wenger is a smart guy hope he buys a few players in January to augment his squad. DM, CB, and a AM/FW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom