Norwich vs. Cardiff City
Southampton vs. Fulham

Sunderland vs. Newcastle
Chelsea vs. Man City
Swansea vs. West Ham
Tottenham vs. Hull City

Home teams on left.

Commence discussion...

Arsenal may score half a dozen, Benteke will terrorize the blue shite, West Brom scares the hell out of me, stoke will come out with the bus parked at trashford, hope no more horses get punched at the tyne-wear derby, and chelsea v man city is the jewel of the weekend but city are on the road and will likely fold like a cheap lawn chair or 3-4 defense vs the option.

Fun fact. More goals have bee
Arsenal may score half a dozen, Benteke will terrorize the blue shite, West Brom scares the hell out of me, stoke will come out with the bus parked at trashford, hope no more horses get punched at the tyne-wear derby, and chelsea v man city is the jewel of the weekend but city are on the road and will likely fold like a cheap lawn chair or 3-4 defense vs the option.

I'm expecting goals both sides on Villa v. Everton. Agree WBA is pretty solid at home. And I still think Stoke lose 3-0 at least. Gonna try to get up to watch the slaughter at manager-less Palace.

West Brom is at Anfield. They are a solid squad anyway but the fact that their coach knows everything about our players makes it that much more difficult as witnessed by last years results.

I can't see stoke losing by that score line either. Theyve only given up 3 @ Arsenal this year and Man U don't have the same numbers in attack. Stoke are big and disciplined at the back and have a great keeper behind them as well. They are due for a red card though and it doesn't take much to get one when you travel to the Manchester dump.

I'm happy I have PL overflow channels. MU-Stoke on NBCSN. I'm flipping between WBA/LFC and Eve/AV.

Tyne-Wear Derby tomorrow with Sunderland reeling. Huge match.

I'm happy I have PL overflow channels. MU-Stoke on NBCSN. I'm flipping between WBA/LFC and Eve/AV.

Tyne-Wear Derby tomorrow with Sunderland reeling. Huge match.

Sports package? I can't even get the streams of the extra games online (that Live Extra) b/c I have Time Warner

yeah, and you were worried.

Well they took as apart last year and Steve Clarke coached a majority of our players. We've shown an ability to play poorly in the 2nd half as well, so it's far from sorted.

That Arsenal tie will be interesting next week with Arteta on suspension for his red card today.

Stoke could have 2-3 already. Hate watching shetty Manchester United games :p. Wish I had Villa-Everton available.

Sports package? I can't even get the streams of the extra games online (that Live Extra) b/c I have Time Warner

I have the TW sports package so I get GolTV, BeIn Sport, etc. NBC has 5 extra channels dedicated to PL games. So I can watch every 10 a.m. game on Saturday. Wish I had the online access. TW sucks in that regard. Also get RedZone channel too.

Stoke ahead at the break so 2 of their players get yellow cards coming out of the tunnel at half time? Trashford setting up well to send someone off on red here.

Arsenal got this year. Suarez is top notch but how long until he snaps ? Dude is top notch though

Yellow cards keep building for Stoke. Only a matter of time until someone is sent off and Man U rescue points

Arsenal got this year. Suarez is top notch but how long until he snaps ? Dude is top notch though

Bit premature for that. Arsenal v Liverpool next week will be telling.

Suarez seems subdued with his antics this year. Either he's finally figured it out or he knows Madrid won't come in for him unless he cleans his act up although with their early struggles they might make the move regardless.

I wish Brek Shea would get a chance for Stoke. They're desperate for players who can provide some width. Agudelo on his way there in January.

It will be interesting to see what shape they run against my gunners. They will need mignolet to come up big again. You have ozil, ramsey and giroud in top form right now.

Man u is really digging themselves in a hole if they cant salvage a point in this one. At what point is it too deep ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom