EPL Week 9 Thread. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

EPL Week 9 Thread.

It will be interesting to see what shape they run against my gunners. They will need mignolet to come up big again. You have ozil, ramsey and giroud in top form right now.

And you'll have Suarez, Sturridge, and the return of Coutinho without Arteta in the midfield to help deal with them. Should be a great match but realistically either team could win big if the other comes out flat.

And you'll have Suarez, Sturridge, and the return of Coutinho without Arteta in the midfield to help deal with them. Should be a great match but realistically either team could win big if the other comes out flat.

So you can fully expect a 1-0 result if there is a winner.. knowing the gut expectation with two sides putting the ball in the back of the net seems to always go the opposite.

So you can fully expect a 1-0 result if there is a winner.. knowing the gut expectation with two sides putting the ball in the back of the net seems to always go the opposite.

Most times, but the way both offenses are rolling I'd expect at least 2 from each side.

Barca v Madrid coming on here as well. Always a fun match with the best player in the world vs Ronaldo's team.

Still early young Flanagan.

Right and the only difference between our seasons thus far is a Danny Sturridge header and the perspective based on where both teams ended last season. It's a loooooooong way to go but it's been awhile since we've played this well and even further still since Man U looked this mortal.

Right and the only difference between our seasons thus far is a Danny Sturridge header and the perspective based on where both teams ended last season. It's a loooooooong way to go but it's been awhile since we've played this well and even further still since Man U looked this mortal.
So true. My good buddy is a big Liverpool fan as well and even he can't believe it. He doesn't hate Utd like you do tho...;)

So true. My good buddy is a big Liverpool fan as well and even he can't believe it. He doesn't hate Utd like you do tho...;)

I hate what I percieve is favoritism in their home games and the media bias. You may well see none of it from the other side of it but this stems the whole way back to CRynaldo's time there and have seen enough stuff since to keep that view. Obviously, the rash of yellow cards in the 2nd half today weren't too amusing to me.

The big difference is Moyes can't work the ref like SAF could... and in truth noone can/could. Wenger whines just as much but to no avail most times. I do respect the club's accomplishments, unlike Everton who was none, but still am not a fan by any means. I like Rooney and a few other's but a lot of their players irk me as well. I didn't like RVP prior to his arrival so that one is easy for me.

Southampton continues their impressive start. Wanyama was a great signing. Lovren as well. They shored up the defense and balance it well with the attack. Lallana has been so good this year. And of course Pablo Osvaldo is still adjusting to EPL life.

Southampton continues their impressive start. Wanyama was a great signing. Lovren as well. They shored up the defense and balance it well with the attack. Lallana has been so good this year. And of course Pablo Osvaldo is still adjusting to EPL life.

You will find no less than 5 posts from the transfer window where I mentioned wanting Wanyama at Liverpool. The guy is a powerhouse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom