EPL Week 9 Thread. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

EPL Week 9 Thread.

You will find no less than 5 posts from the transfer window where I mentioned wanting Wanyama at Liverpool. The guy is a powerhouse.

Hail Hail
Scottish Premier League - Celtic v Dundee-1338164.jpg

What a 2nd goal for Sunderland! Jozy touch pass to Borini and great strike! First league win!

Last edited:
What a 2nd goal for Sunderland! Jozy touch pass to Borini and great strike! First league win!

Would love for Borini to get a bit of confidence before returning from loan. He'd been great for our u21's and hopefully can put it together now in senior side action. A lot had written him off already but I'm not sure they considered that he's just turned 22 years old.

Would love for Borini to get a bit of confidence before returning from loan. He'd been great for our u21's and hopefully can put it together now in senior side action. A lot had written him off already but I'm not sure they considered that he's just turned 22 years old.
It is crazy how fast they give up on players at this level.

It is crazy how fast they give up on players at this level.

I think about Andros Townsend and how many others have his potential. I feel like managers are often unwilling to give chances to young players so they just send them on loan with no purpose. Spurs bought Nacer Chadli and Erik Lamela to play on the wing yet it's Townsend who has been shining bright. Bright enough to get a national team call-up and score.

I think about Andros Townsend and how many others have his potential. I feel like managers are often unwilling to give chances to young players so they just send them on loan with no purpose. Spurs bought Nacer Chadli and Erik Lamela to play on the wing yet it's Townsend who has been shining bright. Bright enough to get a national team call-up and score.
Andros has been great this year.

To think, Spurs wanted to get rid of Bale when he was young too

ROC, who's your PL team again?

Don't really have a team. Will watch pretty much any game. Definitely like the underdogs. Prefer the teams that play a Martinez, Laudrup, Rodgers style to West Ham/Stoke long ball hoofers. Oh and of course I root for former Celtic players/managers.

Don't really have a team. Will watch pretty much any game. Definitely like the underdogs. Prefer the teams that play a Martinez, Laudrup, Rodgers style to West Ham/Stoke long ball hoofers. Oh and of course I root for former Celtic players/managers.

The correct answer was/is Liverpool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom