Class of 2014 - Eric Shute | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Eric Shute

anomander

Living Legend
6'5 275 OG Glen Ellyn Ill. Think he deserves his own thread since I feel we have a very good shot at him, and would be a nice pick up. Wants to visit again. Just picked up an offer from Arkansas. Right now looks like it's Syracuse, NC ST, Arkansas. I saw him at the Spring Game this is a big boy and would be nice to beat out a division opponent...again.

6'5 275 OG Glen Ellyn Ill. Think he deserves his own thread since I feel we have a very good shot at him, and would be a nice pick up. Wants to visit again. Just picked up an offer from Arkansas. Right now looks like it's Syracuse, NC ST, Arkansas. I saw him at the Spring Game this is a big boy and would be nice to beat out a division opponent...again.

would love to get him. And I just saw he picked up an offer from Arkansas. Keep in mind that's Beliema - former Wisconsin coach who I would imagine they've had their eye on since they were at Wisky.

VT offered today. this would be a good chance to beat out some conference opponents for a solid prospect.

Shute has now been offered by Nebraska. Hope we can hang on here, this is one my top recruits I hope we get to wear Orange.

It will be tough, but he really did love SU on his visit.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

6' 5" is kind of the minimum for OT.. I like 6-6 and above for the arms and legs to be long enough for rapid mobility and pushing off blocks.OGs need to be quick off the snap and powerful in their front blocking.Almost the same for centers but quickness and strength are the trump card there.

Committed to NC State, sorry guys. Thought we had this one in the bag.

Is he solid? Or is it a gut reaction to a recent visit?

he visited there a couple times. Doeren recruited him when he was at NIU so I would believe he is pretty solid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom