Eric | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Eric

The AAF game I’m watching right now is Christian Hackenberg vs Wake’s John Wolford.

I’m confident Eric Dungey would be a star in the AAF. The play is sloppy enough that a mobile QB like him could run all over the field and find guys running free as he scrambles

CFL?
AAF pays better for new players, is better for preparing you for the NFL, and offers fully paid health insurance. That's huge when you're making $75,000 a season to play football.

Eric is as good a leader as this school has ever produced. He has the size, brains, and guts. This is a guy who makes everyone around him better. He checks all the boxes. His key is going to be the physical. If hes healthy i think he makes it. I certainly hope so.

Adam Wolk‏ @TheRealWolkie 9h9 hours ago

Sources tell me San Diego Fleet GM Dave Boller has been in Philip Nelson’s ear all week, urging a tank to bolster the 2020 roster.

Former @CuseFootball director of player personnel, watch Boller target Eric Dungey in 2020 to QB the Fleet.

Sources tell me San Diego Fleet GM Dave Boller has been in Philip Nelson’s ear all week, urging a tank to bolster the 2020 roster.

Former @CuseFootball director of player personnel, watch Boller target Eric Dungey in 2020 to QB the Fleet.
I’m still trying to decide on “my team”. That would make it a very easy choice

Urging a tank 2 games in? 1 game outta 1st?

Is the league that stable that you’re positioning yourself 2-weeks in to build your dynasty?

Bold strategy Cotton.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom