Ernie Davis Legends Field... | Syracusefan.com

Ernie Davis Legends Field...

orangecuse

Hall of Fame
I see where SU removed the grammatically incorrect apostrophe this past week from Legend's to Legends...However, it now appears that the S is crooked, or at least it clearly appeared that way from the ACC broadcast when its cameras panned from above. :(:noidea:

Really...I didn't realize that...I guess I'm not as observant as I think I am. :)

I see where SU removed the grammatically incorrect apostrophe this past week from Legend's to Legends...However, it now appears that the S is crooked, or at least it clearly appeared that way from the ACC broadcast when its cameras panned from above. :(:noidea:

yeah, the s in legends looks crooked

It's a stupid font. It looked upside down and crooked last week. They flipped it but it's still crooked. It's not the only ugly character in the font. The G looks bad also.

I guess it's a good thing they didn't promote Sala to run the AD.