Eskridge | Syracusefan.com

Eskridge

Ithacaorange

Scout Team
Did he play down the stretch? I don't recall seeing him much outside q1

He was one of the four who wiffed on the USC TE's TD.

Talking about that play, it appeared to me that Wilkes blew up 2 of our guys that would have made the tackle.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Talking about that play, it appeared to me that Wilkes blew up 2 of our guys that would have made the tackle.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Yeah there was definitely some friendly fire on that play. Just a mess, all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, Esk was in on that fiasco. I would like to repost what Henderson stated when the 4 db's came off the field after that play but it would probably look something like this... " That was ********************************************, you guys should be *******************************, that isn't going to ********************************************** here.

Love Donnie, old school guy.

Yes, Esk was in on that fiasco. I would like to repost what Henderson stated when the 4 db's came off the field after that play but it would probably look something like this... " That was ********************************************, you guys should be *******************************, that isn't going to ********************************************** here.

Love Donnie, old school guy.

Probably should be reading the same act to the enitre D.

The Grimble play was simply the most dramatic evidence of what seems to be a team wide weakness on D, with the possible exception of Diabate.

The Grimble play was simply the most dramatic evidence of what seems to be a team wide weakness on D, with the possible exception of Diabate.

The coaches will crush diabate after watching the film, bc he got sucked inside at least twice after making bad reads and this allowed the rbs to run through wide open holes for huge gains.

The coaches will crush diabate after watching the film, bc he got sucked inside at least twice after making bad reads and this allowed the rbs to run through wide open holes for huge gains.

Agreed Phat. I was speaking specifically to his ability to tackle on initial contact, not his overall play. However, I do believe strongly that he is better at MB than Spruill. I understand why the staff is playing him there.

Well seeing that Donnies the D sec coach probaly not his position to do so

I thought the tackling was excellent in the 1st half (much better than NW) and the guys just got tired out in the 2nd half. How much did the backup DT"s play?

Spruill and Shamarko were form tackling in the 1st quarter. Spruill was in on like 3 tackles within the first 2 series I think that were NFL-esque. Need everybody on the team on the same page and learn from them.

He also dropped a sure thing on USC's first or second series. I know these guys are on defense for a reason, but when a pass hits our linebacker in both hands, shoulder-high, when he's expecting it, it has to be picked off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom