ESPN 3 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN 3

orangepassion

Nunzio Prophet
Did anyone notice the quality improved as Syracuse improved?
That is, except for the broadcasting crew. How many mistakes did they make this game?

ESPN 3 has come a very long way.

The first game I ever watched on ESPN3 was the Wake game in '06. Pic quality was horrible. Night and day from where they were.

Pic was awesome tonight, until the OT. But overall I was pleased with the coverage. The broadcasting crew on the other hand was horrid, lol.

I missed a vast majority of the game due to ESPN3's horrible video quality, but it was money for the OT period

I missed a vast majority of the game due to ESPN3's horrible video quality, but it was money for the OT period
My guess is it was due to your internet provider, instead of ESPN3.

I had horrendous internet coverage up until a few months ago. Switch providers if you can.

the commentators knew numbers, not a single player.

My guess is it was due to your internet provider, instead of ESPN3.

I had horrendous internet coverage up until a few months ago. Switch providers if you can.

I have to agree here, as I had superb HD quality until the OT period.

My quality was average at best the whole way. Most of the game was subpar. What I would expect from a bush league provider.

Funny. My video was great for about 10 minutes and then got progressively worse (down to a 1 in quality). Once the Cuse went down 20-7 the video got much better (up to a 3) so I assumed a lot of fans bailed on the feed.

The announcers sucked.

Funny. My video was great for about 10 minutes and then got progressively worse (down to a 1 in quality). Once the Cuse went down 20-7 the video got much better (up to a 3) so I assumed a lot of fans bailed on the feed.

The announcers sucked.

I had full quality until OT were it dipped to two bars. I have Roadrunner (timewarner) internet as a provider.

Prolly my crazy Alaskan Internet, but I missed a ton of minutes due to espn3.. How many games are we slated for espn3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom