ESPN Car Wash with Dino Babers | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Car Wash with Dino Babers

Babers' "Car Wash" Schedule (Subject to Change)
10 a.m. – SportsCenter Africa
10:30 a.m. – Interview with Alex Scarborough
11:15 a.m. – ESPN Images
11:40 a.m. – Championship Drive Podcast
12:15 p.m. – SportsCenter Originals
1 p.m. – Interview with Heather Dinich
1:30 p.m. – Interview with Hallie Grossman
2:45 p.m. – SportsCenter (taping)
3:30 p.m. – College Football Live (taping)

i dont think you can say 100% as long as 30for30 is still producing shows

True, but it's hard to even know when something good is on because I never check. I'll say 95% instead of my basically 100%, as there are always exceptions. Unfortunately, I probably miss the 5% or so because of the rest.

I like PTI, but that's it. As long as Kornheiser is around, I think I'll be a fan.

PTI is solid. I used to watch daily. Then I saw Wilbon at Hancock being a complete...to kids who came up to him.

PTI is solid. I used to watch daily. Then I saw Wilbon at Hancock being a complete...to kids who came up to him.
Doesn't surprise me. I feel like you could watch the evolution of Wilbon becoming full of himself over time. Kornheiser could be the same way, and It could be a shtick, but I like that he's at least self deprecating on the show.

Any audio or video links?

probably too early for anything to be available. I thought I read that his Sportscenter taping will be shown tonight during the 8P EST Sportscenter. Not sure when the college football live taping will be shown, but they have episodes later this afternoon, hopefully they will run it then. No idea about podcasts etc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom