ESPN Car Wash with Dino Babers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Car Wash with Dino Babers

I think you can say that about 90% of the shows on ESPN. Sadly

So true, and that his/hers dumpster fire from 6-7 is unwatchable. Prime real estate for sports programming too.

PTI is solid. I used to watch daily. Then I saw Wilbon at Hancock being a complete...to kids who came up to him.

Being a complete ...hancock???;)

Looks like a repeat on ESPNU now

I missed anything that was aired, but just that 47 seconds shows you how lucky we are. No sound needed. How can you not love Dino? Kids have to love him too. Getting recruited by him, wanting to play for him, and playing for him.

Wish he was here for Junior's visit, but no worries. I thought Uzebu was gonna stay another day? Maybe he knows this is home. Anyway, great to see Dino out there representing the Cuse. He's such a great ambassador for the program along with being a great Coach, and person. Hope he retires at SU. We will be back soon, and worry about our top 25 ranking, instead of if we are gonna make a bowl game.

Wish he was here for Junior's visit, but no worries. I thought Uzebu was gonna stay another day? Maybe he knows this is home.

I hope you are correct, but this worried me too. Really not Dino's fault, but I hope the got to meet or that Junior doesn't take it as a slight.

I hope you are correct, but this worried me too. Really not Dino's fault, but I hope the got to meet or that Junior doesn't take it as a slight.
Flying private would allow him to have dinner in syracuse with recruit

Flying private would allow him to have dinner in syracuse with recruit

It's not an official visit. Probably more like just a meeting and from what I read Junior was suppose to stay over to today.

It's not an official visit. Probably more like just a meeting and from what I read Junior was suppose to stay over to today.

That was the plan but based on Junior's tweets yesterday it sounded like the visit ended yesterday. He may not have seen Dino

We gonna get any videos from Dino's Car Wash tour posted here today? Just wondering as I wasn't able to catch anything on TV. Thanks

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom