ESPN College Gameday | Syracusefan.com

ESPN College Gameday

Atlcuse44

2nd String
1. If Gameday can go to Columbia, SC for a mediocre SC team, they can get their butts up to Syracuse for a not mediocre SU team.

2. I would pay money for Saban to reach over and just clock Pat McAfee. I would even settle for a good slap.

They can come for Game day when we host our 1st round game of the playoffs, and not before.

Not likely. The last day of finals for the fall semester is December 17th. Campus will be like a ghost town for the first round of the playoffs the weekend of December 20-21.

Before noon the temperature on the quad will be in the low 30’s.

The student section during the game will be empty.

Why is the South Carolina team named after an illegal activity?

Also, why have then never been able to become a big power even though Lou Holtz and Steve Spurrier coached there?

Our best hope for GameDay this year is 11/2 against VaTech. If we’re undefeated heading into that game we’ll get GameDay.

Not likely. The last day of finals for the fall semester is December 17th. Campus will be like a ghost town for the first round of the playoffs the weekend of December 20-21.

The student section wouldn't be empty. It just wouldn't have students.

image.jpg
From the window to the wall…
Excited Hell Yeah GIF by Lil Jon

Sure hope it's the Va Tech game. Traveling in with 3 friends (including one Va Tech alum) who have never seen Syracuse or the Dome! Very excited to show off my home town and school, and having Game Day would just be the icing on the cake !

Realistically I don’t think we can play a first round home game we’d need to be seeded 5-8. We’ll have a bye if we win the ACC or get one of the last seeds and go on the road.

The problem is there will be no students on campus. Not a good look.
Good thing it would be all locals anyways. Our students can't show up on time for a noon game, you think they will show up at 7am for college gameday?

Realistically I don’t think we can play a first round home game we’d need to be seeded 5-8. We’ll have a bye if we win the ACC or get one of the last seeds and go on the road.
Tell that to Nick Saban.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom