ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game

Thanks to UCLA it feels like it is Mich/PSU, SU/NcSt or Kentucky/Miss St. if Kentucky wins of course

Boy, NC state trying their darndest to make sure gameday is 100% not coming to cuse. Most overrated ACC team I’ve watched in a while.

Thanks to UCLA it feels like it is Mich/PSU, SU/NcSt or Kentucky/Miss St. if Kentucky wins of course

Florida State has turned it up a gear in the 2nd quarter against NC State. Wolfpack is in trouble in this one.

Well, if not the NC State game (and with how they are looking tonight it seems bleak), I think if Syracuse beats them next Saturday, and is going into that ND game with only 1 loss then GAMEDAY could come here for that game.

If SU loses to both NC State and Clemson then it's just not happening this year.

Leary looks in rough shape. I don't like playing Doctor from my couch but he is holding his throwing shoulder and it looks kinda bad. Early guess is he may miss next weeks game vs Su

Leary looks in rough shape. I don't like playing Doctor from my couch but he is holding his throwing shoulder and it looks kinda bad. Early guess is he may miss next weeks game vs Su
Hot take much?

Hot take much?
I don’t think so to be honest. Initial reaction he’s gonna be out for a few weeks. Might be collarbone and he was in a lot of pain. I hope he plays cause I want to beat the best when they are at full strength. But from watching a lot of football and seeing those types of injuries. I would be more surprised if he played next week, than if he didn’t

C3360331-B18B-4956-8196-32F0CC3DB460.png

I don’t think so to be honest. Initial reaction he’s gonna be out for a few weeks. Might be collarbone and he was in a lot of pain. I hope he plays cause I want to beat the best when they are at full strength. But from watching a lot of football and seeing those types of injuries. I would be more surprised if he played next week, than if he didn’t
I agree that he probably is out. Their back up is mobile not something I really like.

And…. Kentucky just lost. Need a big 4th quarter from NCST.

I think we may be featured on GameDay, but it will be at Clemson. Could end up a top 15 match-up of 2 undefeated teams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom