ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game

The only thing NC State has done with this kid at QB is have him hand off, and get him out of the pocket on some run-pass option plays in which he runs with it literally every time. He is afraid to throw it
Sounds like some posters on here are afraid of him like he’s Lamar Jackson ;)

As much as I like the idea of playing their backup QB, their D has been pretty solid and worrisome.

Ordinarily, their D is better against the run, and susceptible to good passing teams. Their front 7 is the strength of their defense. If we mix play action effectively and Shrader is hitting his throws, I think we can score on them.

Sounds like some posters on here are afraid of him like he’s Lamar Jackson ;)
I actually have Lamar Jackson on my fantasy team, and the name of my team is Otto’s Army. It requires a certain degree of cognitive dissonance but I power through.

Ordinarily, their D is better against the run, and susceptible to good passing teams. Their front 7 is the strength of their defense. If we mix play action effectively and Shrader is hitting his throws, I think we can score on them.
Not to mention the safety valve Shrader has in Tucker as a a receiver.

It would be weird to have the same team back to back. But it is very possible
If we don’t get them next Saturday there’s obviously something to it. For whatever reason they would just be not wanting to do it here. I think we’re the clear cut favorites at this point.

NC State gonna lose this game. Their coach had a chance to kick a 53 yard FG to go up 5 and force FSU to score a TD. He punted played field position.

Which I get, but his kicker has been on fire tonight and literally made a 53 yard FG moments earlier

FSU handed this game away, why are they throwing? GOOD LORD!! This wasn't Lombardi vs Halas the final few minutes of this game. Each coach was trying to give it away

Well NC State won. ESPN Gameday SHOULD be in Syracuse next week.

We will see if it happens

If this kid is the QB for NC State vs SU next week, NC State won't have 100 yards passing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom