ESPN Halftime Show Analysis VA-Tech | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Halftime Show Analysis VA-Tech

kingtidge

All American
Anyone else shaking their head about the ESPN halftime coverage where they did coach k and royboy interview replay and went back to the studio to discuss how great unc and dook are??

There was no halftime analysis of our game... Just tobacco road circle-j...

Should I have gone to ESPN+ to see the actual halftime show??

...asking for a friend

Last edited:
Anyone else shaking their head about the ESPN halftime coverage where they did coach k and royboy interview replay and went back to the studio to discuss how great unc and dook are??

$$$$$

Ridiculous. No one watching this game cares about UNC and Duke. Contrary to what the world wide leader wants to think. We are watching this game because we care about these two teams.

Ridiculous. No one watching this game cares about UNC and Duke. Contrary to what the world wide leader wants to think. We are watching this game because we care about these two teams.

It was downright weird.

Almost like it was some sort of BS they were contract-obligated to show and our game got tapped for it.

I just bought a pair of baby blue Carolina sweatpants... Couldn't help myself.
They’re the hot commodity, during the Kentucky Alabama game last weekend they were fawning over auburn

Many, if not most, of the games on ESPNU have a "pre-packaged" halftime show. Noticed it a lot this year.

...asking for a friend
I saw where it was headed and muted my tv.

Many, if not most, of the games on ESPNU have a "pre-packaged" halftime show. Noticed it a lot this year.

I think it's the reality... When they cut loose Katz and 25% of their field and studio staff 3.5 years ago, there was bound to be some short straws...

Guess "Super Tuesday" games at end of February are a shorty...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom