ESPN help needed | Syracusefan.com

ESPN help needed

20Plus

I am in Calgary for a conference and I cannot believe I can't get ESPN here or on the watch ESPN app. Wish I knew why the app wasn't working

I Do have a couple channels that mimic ESPN but not really.

Any advice?

Good thing the game is on CBS I have the all access ! The games at two and that's lunchtime here perfect

I am in Calgary for a conference and I cannot believe I can't get ESPN here or on the watch ESPN app. Wish I knew why the app wasn't working

Any advice?

Good thing the game is on CBS I have the all access ! The games at two and that's lunchtime here perfect
Cowtown

Any advice?

I will watch this game as I have watched the pst 5 or 6 from deep in Mexico.

WatchESPN doesn't like non-US IP addresses. Go to Unlocator dot com and they will solve that problem for $5 a month.

Any advice?

you got mail

Calgary is close enough to the border that local cable and satellite providers should have all major U.S. public networks including CBS. However, they sometimes have "regional" games like NFL. Hopefully you will be fine.

Calgary is a great city. Enjoy your stay.

Any advice?

There is no ESPN in Canada. Period. Welcome to my world. Sometimes TSN (ESPN might own them) picks up a few college hoops games. But it's also hockey season and several teams are making a playoff run, so I'm not particularly sanguine about your chances. Even freaking curling is bigger. I suggest "FirstRowSports" online. You may get the game you want, maybe not. And even if there's a link, you still have to dick around with it. We get the Spokane networks, but they usually only show the national broadcasts. I haven't even been able to catch a Gonzaga game on them, go figger.

And if nothing works and you're really bored you can come watch me ref a couple HS tournament finals tonight. :D

PS: There's no University of Calgary basketball tonight here either.

Last edited:
hockey.curling.rodeo. and shark week. exactly how many more channels do you need ?

hockey.curling.rodeo. and shark week. exactly how many more channels do you need ?

a2db7eb6a7eb1662fbe926ffddc84bd4_pointing-to-his-eyes-emoticon-the-stink-eye-clipart_125-125.jpeg