ESPN is dying a slow death. | Syracusefan.com

ESPN is dying a slow death.

Alsacs

Living Legend
This barstool decision just shows how dumb ESPN is.

They ended the Barstool Van Talk because of Sam Ponder and Sarah Spain. We have changed what a joke.

Look at these. John Skipper is a joke.

DM7Dx7QWkAUBd9J

DM7DzgBX4AMHMe9

David Portnoy and Barstool are going HAM on the hyprocrites Sarah Spain and Sam Ponder.
DM7HOckUQAA24Ns

They go SJW when it fits their narratives but when their past is brought up they have evolved and it doesn’t matter.

"ESPN is dying a slow death."

And none too soon.

The Barstool guys are a bunch of clowns. I used to enjoy their stuff but then they tried to pretend they are something they're not. It's mostly a blog that aggregates content and provides sometimes funny, sometimes unfunny commentary on it.

The Barstool guys are a bunch of clowns. I used to enjoy their stuff but then they tried to pretend they are something they're not. It's mostly a blog that aggregates content and provides sometimes funny, sometimes unfunny commentary on it.
I don’t read Barstool but they have shown the hypocrisy of Sarah Spain and Sam Ponder.

ESPN is a joke.
John Skipper has killed what was once the true undisputed top brand in sports.
It’s become MSESPN.

I don’t read Barstool but they have shown the hypocrisy of Sarah Spain and Sam Ponder.

ESPN is a joke.
John Skipper has killed what was once the true undisputed top brand in sports.
It’s become MSESPN.

Clay Travis called. He wants his shtick back.

(Fwiw, I love barstool and espn is dumb)

Pardon My Take is the best podcast out there imo. Nothing makes me laugh harder

David Portnoy and Barstool are going HAM on the hyprocrites Sarah Spain and Sam Ponder.
DM7HOckUQAA24Ns

They go SJW when it fits their narratives but when their past is brought up they have evolved and it doesn’t matter.
David Portnoy is a first class P.O.S. They should have been shut down after showing a pic of Brady's kid naked. The easy way they refer to woman as sluts. ESPN may not make many good decisions, the decision not to work with this guy and his company is a very good one.

Clay Travis called. He wants his shtick back.

(Fwiw, I love barstool and espn is dumb)
Because I said MSESPN I am clay Travis?

This is why polarization sucks.

ESPN has gone hard left and it has pissed off a portion of their old audience but saying this makes the person a Clay Travis fan?

He can be an idiot and right about this.

Because I said MSESPN I am clay Travis?

This is why polarization sucks.

ESPN has gone hard left and it has pissed off a portion of their old audience but saying this makes the person a Clay Travis fan?

He can be an idiot and right about this.

MSESPN is created and marketed by Clay Travis. You using it in the course of a post makes you sound like a clone and/or a super fan.

No one in the real world uses MSESPN. No one.

MSESPN is created and marketed by Clay Travis. You using it in the course of a post makes you sound like a clone and/or a super fan.

No one in the real world uses MSESPN. No one.
This is why people not Clay Travis calls it MSESPN.

Holy crap.

IT WAS A CATCHPHRASE CREATED BY CLAY TRAVIS. HE SELLS T SHIRTS THAT SAY MSESPN. YOU DIDN'T PULL IT OUT OF THIN AIR.

MSESPN T-shirt
HOLY CRAP I DONT CARE WHAT CLAY TRAVIS does is my point:

WHEN SPORTSCENTER IS BEING SPONSORED BY MSNBC IT IS A JOKE THAT CAN BE MADE AND DOESNT HAVE TO BE ABOUT CLAY TRAVIS.

I can get highlights on my phone.

FS1 isn’t any better.

So I never heard of this Clay guy before Carolla's podcast yesterday. Apparently he is famous. Although AC's guest list has sunk to Blink 182 Cover Bands recently so probably not A-list.

Pardon My Take is the best podcast out there imo. Nothing makes me laugh harder

I don't really follow barstool at all but Pardon my take is awesome

First Take has become watchable now that they have Will Cain on regularly for balance. I really enjoy that show and have it on at work almost every day.

Everything else on that network is pretty much trash though (aside from Dan LeBetard).

First Take has become watchable now that they have Will Cain on regularly for balance. I really enjoy that show and have it on at work almost every day.

Everything else on that network is pretty much trash though (aside from Dan LeBetard).

Oh weird that you enjoy watching a guy who has conservative views. It's almost like you don't have a problem with not sticking to sports as long as the views espoused match your own. Kind of like the people who scream about Liberal Hollywood but get turned on every time Clint Eastwood or Kid Rock open their blowholes about politics.

Oh weird that you enjoy watching a guy who has conservative views. It's almost like you don't have a problem with not sticking to sports as long as the views espoused match your own. Kind of like the people who scream about Liberal Hollywood but get turned on every time Clint Eastwood or Kid Rock open their blowholes about politics.
I think SAS is actually the best voice on that show re: social issues because he's pretty rational and looks at both sides while leaning left (usually)

Yes, I don't like being fed propaganda so I like having a Will Cain to balance out Max Kellerman. Both make points I agree with but it's an actual debate now, not a one-sided lecture.

I think SAS is actually the best voice on that show re: social issues because he's pretty rational and looks at both sides while leaning left (usually)

Yes, I don't like being fed propaganda so I like having a Will Cain to balance out Max Kellerman. Both make points I agree with but it's an actual debate now, not a one-sided lecture.

I think Will Cain's points would be easier to take if he didn't present himself as such a smarmy dbag.

I think Will Cain's points would be easier to take if he didn't present himself as such a smarmy dbag.
He can be quite condescending during his takes but I'd probably be a bit hypocritical if I criticized him for that...

People love to flame that show but they've had some pretty intelligent debates lately presenting all sides of a cultural "sports-related" issue.

I truly believe the real reason ESPN is dying is way more simple and way less political or hypocritical or whatever.

It's 2017. I don't have to watch sportscenter anymore to find out what's happening in the day in sports.

They paid an ENORMOUS amount for the CFP playoff, NBA, and MNF.

Most of my friends only watch espn for games. That's it.

I truly believe the real reason ESPN is dying is way more simple and way less political or hypocritical or whatever.

It's 2017. I don't have to watch sportscenter anymore to find out what's happening in the day in sports.

They paid an ENORMOUS amount for the CFP playoff, NBA, and MNF.

Most of my friends only watch espn for games. That's it.

Of course, anyone with a brain in their head and no agenda can see this.

When I saw the OKC/Minny final score which ended in a buzzer beater the other night, I immediately signed in Twitter and watched the highlight in seconds. Why do I need ESPN other than H0T Takes and debate which I'd rather do on message boards or with my friends?

I don't really follow barstool at all but Pardon my take is awesome

I love the that PMT is specifically making fun of meathead sports fan and clowns like Sarah Spain don't get it.