ESPN Junior College Top 100 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Junior College Top 100

suloyalfan

2nd String
http://espn.go.com/college-sports/recruiting/football/story/_/id/8743658/espn-junior-college-100

Interesting name on the list at #50... Billy Cosh. Wasn't he the QB for Alec Lemon's high school team a few years ago? Now he's in the Top 100 JC players headed to Houston...

Tigi Hill, Joe Walker, and Devante Bond all made the list as well... but they committed elsewhere now.

There are still quite a few players on that list that are undecided... maybe someone that can help on the OL or at LB.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/recruiting/football/story/_/id/8743658/espn-junior-college-100

Interesting name on the list at #50... Billy Cosh. Wasn't he the QB for Alec Lemon's high school team a few years ago? Now he's in the Top 100 JC players headed to Houston...

Tigi Hill, Joe Walker, and Devante Bond all made the list as well... but they committed elsewhere now.

There are still quite a few players on that list that are undecided... maybe someone that can help on the OL or at LB.
We're in good shape with what we have and who we are in with regardless about what ESPN rankings have to say...

We're in good shape with what we have and who we are in with regardless about what ESPN rankings have to say...

Other then Smith and EO do you know who is left on the "in with" list ... if you don't wish to publish it feel free to PM me.

Agreed... I just thought it was interesting that Billy Cosh is on there... I thought he was someone we passed on a few years ago and it looks like maybe he developed a little bit in JC and is now a bit higher profile.

As far as the others go, Joe Walker is the one that I was hoping we would land... seems like he might end up being an outstanding player... obviously Oregon and others thought so too.

Other then Smith and EO do you know who is left on the "in with" list ... if you don't wish to publish it feel free to PM me.

I'd be interested in that too if it was something you could share in a PM.

Agreed... I just thought it was interesting that Billy Cosh is on there... I thought he was someone we passed on a few years ago and it looks like maybe he developed a little bit in JC and is now a bit higher profile.

As far as the others go, Joe Walker is the one that I was hoping we would land... seems like he might end up being an outstanding player... obviously Oregon and others thought so too.
Cosh was indeed Alec's QB in HS at Arundel

Originally enrolled at Kansas State, redshirted a year, transferred in January 2011 to James Madison. Languished on the bench there for a year, transferred to Butler JC in January 2012, and now he is on the move again. Wow.

Hayes, Laray, Malik Brown, Ebo for HS players, I assume we land 3 of the 4 (don't expect Ebo but it could happen). Savage/Hunter/Kondolo (all JUCO OL) I'd expect to see at least one of these 3 commit. Still think we'll have a shot at one random kid that comes out of nowhere.

Hayes, Laray, Malik Brown, Ebo for HS players, I assume we land 3 of the 4 (don't expect Ebo but it could happen). Savage/Hunter/Kondolo (all JUCO OL) I'd expect to see at least one of these 3 commit. Still think we'll have a shot at one random kid that comes out of nowhere.

Good deal ... thanks bnoro!

Every year with Marrone & co. I look forward to that final bit of intrigue. What rock are they going to turn over and who pops out from under it? I haven't done any looking, but it would be great to have a JUCO become available due to grades, someone we can snag in the spring. Lacking that, I'll take another high quality transfer.

What ever happened to the JUCO DE from Nassau last year? He was getting screwed by the NCAA and I imagine it never got worked out? Thanks!