ESPN: Players We're Most Excited to Watch | Syracusefan.com

ESPN: Players We're Most Excited to Watch

One of only two ACC mentions.

Lots of pressure on Tommy D. Hope he's humble and motivated. If I was 19 and reading those press clippings - all I'd be thinking about was heading to Maggie's or Chuck's and reaping the rewards. (With my fake ID of course.)

Sorry to burst everyones bubble but they are going in order of their pre-season top 25. They do a list 2 or 3 times a week and we always randomly have someone at #15 :)

Sorry to burst everyones bubble but they are going in order of their pre-season top 25. They do a list 2 or 3 times a week and we always randomly have someone at #15 :)
WHAT!!?? Blasphemer!

Lots of pressure on Tommy D. Hope he's humble and motivated. If I was 19 and reading those press clippings - all I'd be thinking about was heading to Maggie's or Chuck's and reaping the rewards. (With my fake ID of course.)

Well, maybe that’s one positive of the bland, gentrification of Marshall Street. How many bars are even left, like 2? Whole area sucks now IMO.

Also, this blurb was written by Hale who was high on Tommy last summer - called him the best backup in the league, not including Lawrence.

Well, maybe that’s one positive of the bland, gentrification of Marshall Street. How many bars are even left, like 2? Whole area sucks now IMO.
I haven’t been back in many years. Is M street dead now?

Yes. It sucks. Most of the cool places are gone, and replaced by some luxury apartments.

Where do SU students even go now?
That's a bummer. One of the best things about SU (for me) was M Street. SU would be really bland in the dark days of winter without 4 or 5 hopping bars a stone's throw away.