Espn poll nn | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Espn poll nn

I'm not convinced that we won't get him... however I agree with the latter.

Getting NN may improve our chances at a NC next year... but it definitely doesn't help - and arguably hurts - our chances at a NC in subsequent years.
With all that said, we REEEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLLLY have to remember that he's extremely good friends with Goodluck. We do not want to melt down and bad mouth Nerlens, should he go elsewhere, to the point where Goodluck sees that and says "well screw them."

(speaking of subsequent years)

Georgetown.
Im reading that differently. If his mom hasnt signed off on it wouldnt that mean it was someone not named Gtown. Pretty sure she wouldnt be hesitant on the team she convinced her son to look into?

I actually feel like this indicates we are in a better position than many think. Word all along is that his mom really loves Georgetown, and has been worried about our off field issues, meaning she might be nervous about signing off on SU.

Does that mean no G'town? It seems the whole reason Gtown was in it was because of his mom. Cant see his mom not jumping for joy if he brought up committing to the Hoyas.

Yeah, G-Town is momma's dream. That will be an easy sign-off.

Apparently his mom favors GTown.

I read this as "I picked a school other than Georgetown, but my mom hasn't signed off on it yet."

Apparently his mom favors GTown.

I read this as "I picked a school other than Georgetown, but my mom hasn't signed off on it yet."

me too. Let's hope thats true, and that he isn't UK bound!

I actually feel like this indicates we are in a better position than many think. Word all along is that his mom really loves Georgetown, and has been worried about our off field issues, meaning she might be nervous about signing off on SU.

I'm buying what you're selling. I have to.

She obviously wouldn't sign off on a school if he hasn't chosen yet, so he's definitely made up his mind. His mom just needs to approve.

This is absolutely down to SU and UK IMO

Since we are all reading way too much into everything re: Nerlens, I'll throw In that I couldn't help but notice he follows a LOT of people associated with UK (not just basketball players - women's soccer players, people who appear to be regular students, etc) on Twitter. Meanwhile he follows barely any SU people (Scoop, Rak, MCW, DaJuan are the ones I noticed).

And I didn't notice any people from Georgetown.

Since we are all reading way too much into everything re: Nerlens, I'll throw In that I couldn't help but notice he follows a LOT of people associated with UK (not just basketball players - women's soccer players, people who appear to be regular students, etc) on Twitter. Meanwhile he follows barely any SU people (Scoop, Rak, MCW, DaJuan are the ones I noticed).

Thats not something I want to read into...keep it to yourself sir!

Booooooo

As I said above, G-town has been my guess all along (based on the mother, big john getting involved)...but i am a little confused about Nerlens coming out any saying that a big consideration will be the teams national title hopes and who is on the roster next yr. Thats the ONLY thing preventing me from saying hes def going to G-town. Getting Nerlens would certainly make them a Big East threat...but it would absolutely NOT make them a title team.

Does that mean no G'town? It seems the whole reason Gtown was in it was because of his mom. Cant see his mom not jumping for joy if he brought up committing to the Hoyas.

exactly my thoughts when i read that.

Yep, in a reading too much into the situation, that's not a great sign... Although he won't have to play with those people like he will MCW, Rak, and DC2. Eh, it needs to be over already! My productivity has decreased more than any sensible person's should as a result of this kid's recruitment! :crazy:

At this point I will assume Kentucky and be thrilled if syracuse. If g'town I will lol that je picked that Chitty team

Yep, in a reading too much into the situation, that's not a great sign... Although he won't have to play with those people like he will MCW, Rak, and DC2. Eh, it needs to be over already! My productivity has decreased more than any sensible person's should as a result of this kid's recruitment! :crazy:
As a counter I havent seen him tweeting with UK players like he has MCW Rak and DC2.

If he DOES commit to Syracuse, I will blast this from the rooftop:

as your source talked to anyone recently AC? And I read that tweet with his mom as very favorable to us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom