Espn poll nn | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Espn poll nn

as your source talked to anyone recently AC? And I read that tweet with his mom as very favorable to us.
It's favorable to us or Kentucky.

For what it's worth, this was posted on HoyaTalk:

Original quote:
FWIW, our old friend "balla" at Hoyaballa just posted he has reliable information that Noel and Shabazz to Kentucky was sealed over the weekend in Oregon. He sounds pretty confident this is what will take place.

Full text:

Just spoke with a friend out in Nikeville, err.. I mean Oregon. It is a done deal. Calishadi, World Wide Wes, and Lynn Merritt closed the deal on Saturday in Portland. Both Nerlens Noel and Shabazz are uk bound. Funny thing is that Noel does not surprise me since his agent runner Randolph was still in control of the show and was playing highest bidder with cus/uk. Shabazz does surpsise me because he has been all about UCLA in private for a long time. This crap is wild. Calishadi met with Shabazz peeps on the low Saturday then coach rat (yep dook) met with Shabazz peeps on the low in Vegas on Sunday. . Still an outside shot the Shabazz ends up at ucla, but not much of a chance Nerlens ends up at Gtown. But what is done is done. JT3 will get a final conversation with Nerlens, and hope for the best.

Original quote:
FWIW, our old friend "balla" at Hoyaballa just posted he has reliable information that Noel and Shabazz to Kentucky was sealed over the weekend in Oregon. He sounds pretty confident this is what will take place.

Full text:

Just spoke with a friend out in Nikeville, err.. I mean Oregon. It is a done deal. Calishadi, World Wide Wes, and Lynn Merritt closed the deal on Saturday in Portland. Both Nerlens Noel and Shabazz are uk bound. Funny thing is that Noel does not surprise me since his agent runner Randolph was still in control of the show and was playing highest bidder with cus/uk. Shabazz does surpsise me because he has been all about UCLA in private for a long time. This crap is wild. Calishadi met with Shabazz peeps on the low Saturday then coach rat (yep dook) met with Shabazz peeps on the low in Vegas on Sunday. . Still an outside shot the Shabazz ends up at ucla, but not much of a chance Nerlens ends up at Gtown. But what is done is done. JT3 will get a final conversation with Nerlens, and hope for the best.
So its highest bidder with Cuse/UK but JT3 gets last convo and obviously isnt paying?

Original quote:

Full text:

Just spoke with a friend out in Nikeville, err.. I mean Oregon. It is a done deal. Calishadi, World Wide Wes, and Lynn Merritt closed the deal on Saturday in Portland. Both Nerlens Noel and Shabazz are uk bound. Funny thing is that Noel does not surprise me since his agent runner Randolph was still in control of the show and was playing highest bidder with gtown/uk. Shabazz does surpsise me because he has been all about UCLA in private for a long time. This crap is wild. Calishadi met with Shabazz peeps on the low Saturday then coach rat (yep dook) met with Shabazz peeps on the low in Vegas on Sunday. . Still an outside shot the Shabazz ends up at ucla, but not much of a chance Nerlens ends up at Gtown. But what is done is done. JT3 will get a final conversation with Nerlens, and hope for the best.

I corrected that.

Original quote:

Full text:

Wasn't one of NN's guys a huge Cuse fan? The guy he reportedly was in Miami with? How many handlers does this kid have?

Couldve sworn Randolph was the Cuse guy in Miami. That guy is a ty booster if he gets kids to go somewhere else lol.

What was that guys twitter handle again? I remember seeing him with pics of himself at SU...

Who knows what goes down with all the bloodsuckers attaching themselves to these kids? But it seems plausible that the long intrigue with this process is that NN is wearing his mom down to accept one of the schools other than GTown. But the thing that stands out to me is that NN seems to be very friendly and comfortable with several of our players and regularly tweeting with them. He has said he has a great relationship with Hop. Have to think that gives us a shot.

Original quote:

Full text:

Sounds about right. Although the lack of recent Cuse buzz points to the bidding war being between GTown and UK - no other reason for us to be tossed aside after seemingly being in good shape last week. I would love to know what actually went on - need that pay board.

How long can Calipari get away with this? I realize its unlikely that any big time program is completely clean - but playing this dirty has to have consequences eventually (as in his peers outing him). Or is everyone afraid of having their own skeletons exposed? The (dis)honor code is strong.

Sounds about right. Although the lack of recent Cuse buzz points to the bidding war being between GTown and UK - no other reason for us to be tossed aside after seemingly being in good shape last week. I would love to know what actually went on - need that pay board.

How long can Calipari get away with this? I realize its unlikely that any big time program is completely clean - but playing this dirty has to have consequences eventually (as in his peers outing him). Or is everyone afraid of having their own skeletons exposed? The (dis)honor code is strong.

It is pretty unbelievable that we went from the leader to not even being considered in a one weeks time. I f$%king hate Calipari . This s@ has to end.

This whole process really has put a black eye on what I think college basketball should be all about. If Kentucky's only chance to win is to pay off scumbags within the inner circle of top recruits then so be it. I'll take the team we have any day over that kind of shadiness. I am also a little surprised why any top recruit would allow such shenanigan's especially given he will be a top 2 pick in the draft the following year anyways.

No one is going to report, particularly an opposing coach, because then all the dominoes will fall, kind of like the Jose Canseco thing naming names with steroids. No coaches want to be exposed, because everyone has skeletons, so everyone stays quiet.

Interesting tweet that would agree with GTown being out at least, considering she was seemingly pro-Gtown all along:

Jason Jordan @JayJayESPN
Nerlens on the decision: "Anyone who knows me knows my mom has to sign-off on who I pick. She hasn't done that yet." Blog coming Tues...

Interesting tweet that would agree with GTown being out at least, considering she was seemingly pro-Gtown all along:

Jason Jordan @JayJayESPN

Nerlens on the decision: "Anyone who knows me knows my mom has to sign-off on who I pick. She hasn't done that yet." Blog coming Tues...

Jason Jordan @JayJayESPN
Nerlens on rumors that he's a "done deal" anywhere: "It's crazy! Any recruiting guys who have "a source" that's not me or my mom are wrong."

I actually believe Nerlens when he says this for some reason. Maybe we do have a shot after all. lol

It would be awesome if PayPal Cal did pay someone in the circle to have NN delivered but then he picks Cuse anyway. Now that would be sweet!

If Noel really does march to his own drum, then the fact that 12 HS all stars thought he would never pick SU could be a good sign.-VBOF

Original quote:

Full text:

So according to this guy, 'Cuse is in a bidding war to buy a recruit? Didn't Boeheim tell Stephon Marbury's representative, or who ever it was, to get the hell out of his office after he told Boeheim that he could deliver Marbury for some amount of cash? This makes no sense...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom