ESPN post game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN post game

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have become desensitized.

For example, "We are going to cover 15 million more people in he healthcare system and it's not going to cost a dime."

You are right, it's going to cost 62 TRILLION dimes...

An "Indiscretion"? "Cheating on his wife"? You make it sound like a classy affair between sophisticated adults at the Ritz hotel.

This was bending some trollop over a table in a restaurant in the middle of the day after a few drinks without a lot of foreplay.

This is more like the mating of a couple of neighborhood mutts in the backyard before leash laws than an "indiscretion". I mean, really, who behaves like that?

Tiger Woods?

Tiger Woods?
In a restaurant? In broad daylight? With her bent over a table?

And I'll guarantee you that Tiger's female friends were a lot better looking than Pitino's skank.

Of course after a few beers she might not have looked so bad to him.

At the end of the day Pitino gets paid to win basketball games and he does it better than most. End of story. Everything isn't so black and white. People have cheated on their wives and been scumbags and then did truly remarkable things i.e. Oskar Schindler.

Cheat on the court, NO PROBLEM. Let the media call you a genius for beating the second winningest coach of all time with your masterful use of "aggressive defense."

How has Pitino cheated on the court exactly? Is having an aggressive defense some sort of an NCAA violation? Are we going to go on probation for it? And Pitino is 9-3 against Boeheim the last 12 games so I don't know where you're going with this.

How has Pitino cheated on the court exactly? Is having an aggressive defense some sort of an NCAA violation? Are we going to go on probation for it? And Pitino is 9-3 against Boeheim the last 12 games so I don't know where you're going with this.

I don't know what you are doing here, but I promise you at the end of the day you won't like it here.

Pitino is the perfect representative of UL ... a low-rent guy in a fancy suit.

We aren't your rival. Go pester Pitt or Florida State.

You probably don't want to talk about his leaving the Knicks...

Now he fouls and dares refs to call it, full well knowing the stripes want no part of Pitino up their tails. But that's the way of the game these days, sadly.

The Big East allows scummy schools like Louisville & G'town to foul on every possession, then blows the whistle once every 5 fouls to make it look like they are doing the right thing.

Ricky knows he can't beat Syracuse without employing this dirty tactic. Every possession, the Cards defenders have their hands & hips all over their opponent. That is a clear violation of the rules. I don't expect you, a cardinal rube, to understand all the rules of basketball, so get off this site!!!!

You probably don't want to talk about his leaving the Knicks...

Now he fouls and dares refs to call it, full well knowing the stripes want no part of Pitino up their tails. But that's the way of the game these days, sadly.

Getting into the ACC is going to be like jumping into a pool full of ice cubes for UL. They are there because they have an outstanding athletic program that makes a lot of money.

But their coaches, their style of play, the composition of their teams, their academics, etc., etc are in stark contrast to the great majority of schools in the ACC.

This is like the stuffy county club extending an invitation to the prosperous but crass used car dealer. They love it when they cash the checks but when the Dealer and his family show up ... something has to give.

The Big East allows scummy schools like Louisville & G'town to foul on every possession, then blows the whistle once every 5 fouls to make it look like they are doing the right thing.

Ricky knows he can't beat Syracuse without employing this dirty tactic. Every possession, the Cards defenders have their hands & hips all over their opponent. That is a clear violation of the rules. I don't expect you, a cardinal rube, to understand all the rules of basketball, so get off this site!!!!

I thought you said before it was once every 4 fouls. Now it's once every 5 times?

Getting into the ACC is going to be like jumping into a pool full of ice cubes for UL. They are there because they have an outstanding athletic program that makes a lot of money.

But their coaches, their style of play, the composition of their teams, their academics, etc., etc are in stark contrast to the great majority of schools in the ACC.

This is like the stuffy county club extending an invitation to the prosperous but crass used car dealer. They love it when they cash the checks but when the Dealer and his family show up ... something has to give.

caddyshack-11.jpg

I thought you said before it was once every 4 fouls. Now it's once every 5 times?

You do understand the concept of satire to make a point... Maybe not...

The POINT is, they allow MANY more fouls to be committed without accountability.

You are straining on a gnat, & swallowing a camel.

Before you correct me on this, I am not saying you are literally ingesting these creatures...

At times I think we have the dumbest fanbase around... cheating by getting on the case of the refs?????

I wasn't talking about fine. You have no idea about the history of our coachs. Let it alone.

My recommendation--so should you! :oops:

You never stop, because everything he does is a reflection of this particular character flaw that cannot be excused.

Ricky has a Machiavellian approach to life, & that is not something we should allow, especially when he is setting an example for our kids.

Cheat on your wife, NO PROBLEM. Just admit it, so the press will brand you an honest man, worthy of respect.

Cheat on the court, NO PROBLEM. Let the media call you a genius for beating the second winningest coach of all time with your masterful use of "aggressive defense."

Maybe some of you on here have been conditioned by society to disable your moral compass, but we are all witnessing the result of such depravity in every aspect of civilization.

Your President cheats on his wife with an intern IN the most influential room the world has ever known. NO PROBLEM. Just say it has nothing to do with his ability to properly govern, & we have no business questioning his private life. Let's NOT consider the fact he could have also committed this indiscretion with a foreign agent, compromising our national security...

NO PROBLEM...

You do realize that Juli is not Jim's first wife, right?

No scruples whatsoever...

So, just because he was honest about whoring around, he is now somehow completely exonerated? He is the leader to young people who need a good moral example, & he FAILED. He should have stepped down or been removed. If he wants to be a coach & be a ho at the same time, go to the NBA & live it up. There is NO PLACE in educational institutions for this type of behavior.
Be careful what you wish for. Also, if that were the standard, faculty across the land would be dismissed.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors