ESPN still looooves Penn St | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN still looooves Penn St

javadoc...whats the story behind your pic? Is it an adirondack ADK reference ?
I'm Adirondack Forty-Sixer #3151. Finished on Marcy in Autumn 1992. I tromp the Sierra now, but my heart is in the 'Dacks.

Please detail your theory on a cover up. This should be really entertaining, I'll grab some popcorn.

And I can't wait to see how mad you guys get when the sanctions get reduced haha

So WHAT is life like being a child raping program enthusiast? I gotta know and i don't feel like waiting for the outside the lines special on it.

from the ESPN release:

If you guys are interested in tuning in.
I have no interest in seeing a little boy raped in their shower facility while some jock coach watches and does nothing. That bastard should be jailed for his lack of action.:confused::mad: How does a guy like that live with himself? Paterno took the easy way out and Sandusky will rot in prison unless he gets shived.

Why are clowns like this admitted access to this board? F Frankie baby.

I am a Penn State fan yes. I don't think child rape is something to joke about though.

No, you just riot when your coach that covered up child rape is fired.

pennstate_riot.png

At least Paterno wished that he could've done more. Oh yeah, calling the police would've been doing more. Silly me.

And I can't wait to see how mad you guys get when the sanctions get reduced haha

Child rape is nothing to laugh at. Unless you're a Penn State fan laughing at others for being understandably outraged at sanctions being reduced for child rape. Then it's wicked funny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Probably because it is pretty clear there was no cover up?

Wow--you are delusional.

And unintentionally Exhibit A of why the sanctions weren't nearly stringent enough to change the apologist culture of your program. What scumbags you are to rationalize what transpired in happy valley away to justify a few wins.

Reprehensible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom