ESPN still looooves Penn St | Syracusefan.com

ESPN still looooves Penn St

Legendof44

2nd String
Giving them airtime bigtime with their all access look into Ped St. training camp. I feel like they should have had a 10 year ban on airtime...EXCEPT for when they play Syracuse ;)

from the ESPN release:

Clips of the program will appear on College Football Live, SportsCenter and ESPNU shows beginning Aug. 16, and five-part series consisting of 30-minute specials will debut on ESPNU on Aug. 21 at 6 p.m. ET. There will be a one-hour special on ESPN or ESPN2 on Aug. 20 at 7 p.m. ET.

If you guys are interested in tuning in.

this is disgusting-they should be left on a island when it comes to any airtime outside of gamedays

I am a Penn State fan yes. I don't think child rape is something to joke about though.

Then why does a large part of your fan base still make excuses, defend everyone involved except the pedophile, and whine about the punishment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then why does a large part of your fan base still make excuses, defend everyone involved except the pedophile, and whine about the punishment?

Probably because it is pretty clear there was no cover up?

Only to PedSt fans.

Only to PedSt fans.

Please detail your theory on a cover up. This should be really entertaining, I'll grab some popcorn.

And I can't wait to see how mad you guys get when the sanctions get reduced haha

I can understand why ESPN wants to air this stuff, of course. There's a morbid curiosity about what the hell is going on with Penn State, and that means better ratings than if they followed around, say, Rutgers. Because we all know if they aired a special on Rutgers it would somehow manage to get a -0.8 share.

As a sidenote, as long as everyone involved is removed and punished appropriately, I don't think the current players and coaching staff, who had nothing to do with anything that happened, should really be punished. I hate when someone does something, the NCAA swoops in and puts a ban on the school, but the players or coaches involved are long gone and you wind up simply punishing kids who did nothing wrong.

Please detail your theory on a cover up. This should be really entertaining, I'll grab some popcorn.

And I can't wait to see how mad you guys get when the sanctions get reduced haha

Reduced? My bet is there won't be any sanctions when the power 5 split from the NCAA. If for some reason there is a Div 4, then I still expect the sanctions to be reduced. Not to get into another discussion but I think the NCAA overstepped its authority.

Syracuse is going to kick their arses all over the field in 17 days

Yes, because it is soooo hard to see that after Sandusky did this for 20-30 years...on campus, in athletic facilities, on football trips and bowl games...bringing kids on campus, on the practice field, after being told to stay off campus with kids, etc etc, that others had to know something...but chose to do nothing in the name of PedSt and the big money that comes in from donors also involved with that pedophile house.

If you think the sanctions will be reduced then you must think Pedst will pay off the NCAA.

So you can't wait to see how mad the nation gets...when sanctions get reduced from your child raping factory of a school you are so proud of? Ugh... Take a step back and join reality before you get tarred and feathered on this board.

he has every right as a card carrying member of nambla to post in defense of pedd state all he wants-

i wonder if he gets preferred seating with his membership card?

Giving them airtime bigtime with their all access look into Ped St. training camp. I feel like they should have had a 10 year ban on airtime...EXCEPT for when they play Syracuse ;)
I think they should have been banned from TV...all TV except their local stations. No specials. No games. Nothing. Make it hurt.

Giving them airtime big with their all access look into Ped St. training camp. I feel like they should have had a 10 year ban on airtime...EXCEPT for when they play Syracuse ;)
ESPN loves controversy in sports. It makes for -non sequitor commentary which at times sounds as if that is their mantra.:crazy:

Said Richard Nixon
Said no one with a clue
Said the indicted guys going to jail
Said the dead DA; not.
Said Mike McQuery; not.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

I am a Penn State fan yes. I don't think child rape is something to joke about though.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/day-2-set-hearing-alleged-062836148--ncaaf.html

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/nati...te-officials-charged-covering-sandusky/67794/

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/crucial_penn_st_mail_vXlEZnuTz7e5WAxvvLV6RM

If only the Good People at Penn State were as concerned about the welfare of children as you are.

Your program deserved the Death Penalty, and I have said that I think we should have cancelled this game, and the series.

javadoc...whats the story behind your pic? Is it an adirondack ADK reference ?

Your program deserved the Death Penalty, and I have said that I think we should have cancelled this game, and the series.

This x 1,000

McQ: "I saw Jerry Sandusky alone with a young boy, naked in the showers..."

JoPa: "Well, thank goodness you're not reporting anything sexual."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online