ESPN3 login | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN3 login

haha my bad...my work programs require caps lock and i forget its on when im typing half the time. Its a pain in the tuccus

thx - so dont download their desktop app. i tried to call up something on there now, and it says i need ilvid?

I could be wrong, but make sure you're going to firstrowsports.eu and not .com or anything else of the sort. Please correct me if I'm mistaken, Bnoro.

thx - so dont download their desktop app. i tried to call up something on there now, and it says i need ilvid?
no, the iLivid is a pop up ad. a little box shows up underneath that lets you close it. Don't download that.

I not sure if someone can PM me but if they could help a Canadian Lad out it would be great!

it's a live streaming site. You go to the site, click on american football and it lists all the games with numerous links. Have adblock installed before you get there and don't download anything that might pop up. I use it to stream soccer/football/hockey when i'm not near a tv, always a great site to use. Never had a problem with it.

What's the proper link for adblock?

Three weeks ago someone here mentioned they got Babylon malware installed on their computer by visiting a European sports site, I believe it was either firstrowsports or vipboxsports.

I cannot get on to espn3. I have roadrunner for internet but directv. Because we don't do time warner cable for the tv it's blocked! Crud!

Tried the AT&T also and that never worked. This sucks.

Anyone got any ideas?

I cannot get on to espn3. I have roadrunner for internet but directv. Because we don't do time warner cable for the tv it's blocked! Crud!

Tried the AT&T also and that never worked. This sucks.

Anyone got any ideas?

Exact same issue for me. Pretty cruddy that paying Time Warner for internet isn't enough for them to allow us to access ESPN3.

It's the one time of year I wish I didn't have DirecTV. I'll try the website suggested if people feel its still safe. Unfortunately there's no radio feed in NJ anymore. Any other suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

It's the one time of year I wish I didn't have DirecTV. I'll try the website suggested if people feel its still safe. Unfortunately there's no radio feed in NJ anymore. Any other suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

As mentioned before, it has nothing to do with Directv. ESPN3 is solely based on your internet provider, not your cable/satellite provider. Can you not receive internet (and phone if you desire) through Comcast, Verizon, U-verse, etc...?

As mentioned before, it has nothing to do with Directv. ESPN3 is solely based on your internet provider, not your cable/satellite provider. Can you not receive internet (and phone if you desire) through Comcast, Verizon, U-verse, etc...?
I have Optimum Online so I lose out there.

does anyone have a password...i never got inboxed and cannot get first row to work

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom