Espn's early Bpi rankings | Syracusefan.com

Espn's early Bpi rankings

9 ACC teams I counted in there. So it has us 10th at best in the ACC.

Just like last year we overrated ourselves, this feels like another classic year of surprising people. I don't expect us to finish worse than 8th in the ACC and we do have some upside potential. Who knows what will happen? JB will definitely be tempering his statements in the pre-season after he was surprised by the team not really ever coming together last year and so that will keep hype to a very minimum.

9 ACC teams I counted in there. So it has us 10th at best in the ACC.

Just like last year we overrated ourselves, this feels like another classic year of surprising people. I don't expect us to finish worse than 8th in the ACC and we do have some upside potential. Who knows what will happen? JB will definitely be tempering his statements in the pre-season after he was surprised by the team not really ever coming together last year and so that will keep hype to a very minimum.
Top 6 basement IMO.

I know I am optimistic but this team has a number of potentially breakout players that could really surprise. Thompson, Moyer, Washington, Oshae, Sidbe, Marek, Thorpe, and Frank. If two or three breakout and the rest reasonable perform, I put us at 46 going into March. Tyus being the hub of course

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom