et tu Jay | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

et tu Jay

Not to worry. I've been Back to The Future . . . it's Cuse by 3, 62-59

And in a bizarre twist, Biff's Sports Almanac also notes Jay Bilas almost choked to death on a hot dog at the buzzer and was saved at the last moment when Braedon Bayer walked by and performed the Heimlich Maneuver

View attachment 124981

AWESOME STUFF !!! :):p

Is that where u got your scouting report also

Haha are you saying you're not worried about going against him or Wendall Carter? Going to both be top 10 picks.

I believe we will have another low scoring game which plays into our favor but those 2 scare me still.

I think Brissett is the key to this game. He was terrible against Duke in February, but he's been playing and shooting better since then (EDIT - okay the numbers aren't as good as I initially thought, but it seems his made baskets are extremely important and timely shots). I doubt we see him go 2-13 including 2-7 from the three line. If he continues to play like he has so far in the tourney and make shots, we've got a puncher's chance.
He's a much better (and more frequent) 3-point shooter now. I give this team at least as much of a chance as I thought they had against MSU, about 1 in 3. I don't believe we will see a repeat of the first Duke game, when it took about 30 minutes before either team hit a three and Duke seemed to score all their points on dunks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom