etan thomas tweet | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

etan thomas tweet

This is turning into the comments section of a Youtube video...
That would be progress. I don't think we're there yet.

Well, thankfully no N-bombs yet, but I feel like we're close...

WHAT?! Nobody has a crossed anywhere near that line.

That is CRAZY to even remotely accuse a poster of coming close to it.

Nobody accused anyone of that. I believe some of us are just commenting on the absurdity of this thread.

I'm speechless.

I would think someone with Stephen Colbert in his avatar would have a solid grasp of satire, but apparently not.

This post needs to go into the Syracusefan Hall of Fame. Immediately.

Relax, Nirv, I get it, lol; your comment needs to be reversed -- why would anyone take a poster seriously who has Stephen Colbert as his avatar? ( I need to use more winks ;))

This thread started out fine, but now needs to be moved to the OTB.

I think some are dangerously close to that. Not you, but others here are making me feel uncomfortable.

^^ Doesn't get it ^^

I think the worst thing i saw was that etan as batman would only save the black residents of Gotham.

But IMO, there are times reading his opinion, where that really wouldnt surprise me.

If that is comparable to dropping the N bomb, then I guess I don't get it.

I think the worst thing i saw was that etan as batman would only save the black residents of Gotham.

But IMO, there are times reading his opinion, where that really wouldnt surprise me.

I was making fun of Youtube comment threads, but continue with your outrage, drama queen.

Clearly this thread needs to get moved to the Off Topic folder. Much closer to the vitriol shown over there on a regular basis.

Bachman is conservative. She is for individual freedom and small gvt. She believes marriage should be between a man and a woman. She must be racist. I have never met a lib that is not a dope and none of you libs are letting me down. .

I love this post.

Politics aside, this may be the most accurate and inaccurate description of a person I've ever read.

I love this post.

Politics aside, this may be the most accurate and inaccurate description of a person I've ever read.

Which part? I love the part about marriage being between a man and a woman. It's true for her, even if the man is actually gay.

Have you read his last article? He actually comes out and says if the Colorado shooter was not white the cops would have gunned him down. Etan is just as bad as your local KKK member he just comes at it from the other side of the fence. You can either be part of the problem or part of the solution and he chooses to be part of the problem.

Have you read his last article? He actually comes out and says if the Colorado shooter was not white the cops would have gunned him down. Etan is just as bad as your local KKK member he just comes at it from the other side of the fence. You can either be part of the problem or part of the solution and he chooses to be part of the problem.

Yes, I agree.

In my post I said that it wouldn't surprise me if Etan only saved the black residents of Gotham.

Yes, I agree.

In my post I said that it wouldn't surprise me if Etan only saved the black residents of Gotham.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/etan-thomas/14-questions-about-the-au_b_1737965.html

Here is the aticle, tell me whats not true..

He is telling the truth and it hurts... You sir are part on the problem. If you lived in NYC you would know that. But you don’t. Your statements are based on BS that you have no first hand knowledge of. You can take off your sheet now

Did you have to ask? You know everything else

I think you have me misunderstood my man.

All I have said is Etan seems to hate white people sometimes. If you want to know more about me, here it is:

I am 1/3 libertarian, 1/3 conservative, 1/3 liberal. you can mix and match but that's close enough. I primarily call myself libertarian, mainly because i would be embarrassed to call myself a republican or a democrat today.

Instead of boring you with my whole life, let me break down why I am 'liberal':
1. I support same sex marriage
2. I think the gun laws, as of today are borderline crazy.
3. I believe in separation of Church and State.

I have made no mention of guns in this thread. Although, I think that article is poorly written and I am sure I can find numerous facts to contradict a ton of what he says. But the only thing I will point out, is I find it hilarious that he decides to call out Juan Williams for being extremely intelligent, but no one else.

DO NOT, under any circumstance accuse me of wearing a sheet. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I am embarrassed to be associated with you.

And what in the world would living in NYC change? The comment I made was based on a movie/cartoon/superhero.

I don't know what this means.

I hope you have a nice night. You certainly have me mistaken.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/etan-thomas/14-questions-about-the-au_b_1737965.html

Here is the aticle, tell me whats not true..

He is telling the truth and it hurts... You sir are part on the problem. If you lived in NYC you would know that. But you don’t. Your statements are based on BS that you have no first hand knowledge of. You can take off your sheet now

Gutless Etan avoids responsibility for his words by posing them as "questions" rather than statements, but his intent is clear.

Where is he wrong? How about on the underlying assertion that only black men are ever killed by police?

And how about this gem:
If James Holmes was Black, Muslim, or Latino, would he have been allowed to surrender or would the police have showered him with bullets before he had the chance to peacefully turn himself in?

John Allen Muhammad, Lee Boyd Malvo and Major Nidal Hasan all have answers for you, dummy.

Whatever you think about Etan's politics, he has always been an assclown and isn't half as smart as he thinks he is. There are people capable of making strong, coherent arguments for the various positions that Thomas associates himself with, but Etan ain't one of them.

Then educate me what are you talking about?

I didnt clarify in that 1 post, but you can look at 2 or 3 other posts in this thread to confirm my intent, tf Etan were Batman, he may only save the black residents of Gotham.

It means... I think Etan may not like white people. He seems to have an agenda against them. If he were a superhero, he may not save the white people of the make believe city of Gotham.

When I said "I agree" it was to Etan being part of the problem instead of the solution.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom