Even belichick is a punting idiot** | Syracusefan.com

Even belichick is a punting idiot**

I don't understand the punt in the 3rd quarter, when it was 4th and 6 or 7 at the 34 or 35. Just go for it, supposedly you have the greatest QB of all time and it was a lock to get it.

Douchebagicheck declined to be interviewed post game. Always classy after a loss.

o-TOMMY-LEE-JONES-GRUMPY-570.jpg

Cost us the game. That, Welker's big drop, and Ridley's fumble where he was clearly down by ass contact.

It's to the point where as soon as I see kicking idiocy I just root for the team to lose.

When both coaches are kicking idiots I root for them to tie.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

first thing i thought of when i saw the punt formation was the criticism coming from this board. with the pats offense punting should even happen less.

Cost us the game. That, Welker's big drop, and Ridley's fumble where he was clearly down by ass contact.

Ridley clearly was down. Was at a bar...why wasn't that overturned?

Better team yesterday won, no matter...

1/6 inside the Ravens 25 yard line... Reminds me of Syracuse early in the season.

first thing i thought of when i saw the punt formation was the criticism coming from this board. with the pats offense punting should even happen less.
I think that going for it is actually a bigger advantage the worse your offense is.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

belichick is less swashbuckling when he doesn't have the advantage of cheating.

No Super Bowl wins since getting busted for cheating. Coincidence, I doubt it. It makes me wonder how the NY Giants in Super Bowl XXV came up with such a masterful game plan against the Bills. It was almost like they knew the Bills defensive signals. Hmmmmm

No Super Bowl wins since getting busted for cheating. Coincidence, I doubt it. It makes me wonder how the NY Giants in Super Bowl XXV came up with such a masterful game plan against the Bills. It was almost like they knew the Bills defensive signals. Hmmmmm
Ravens players interviewed during the week said they knew all the Patriots audible calls and signals...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom