every sec that passes | Syracusefan.com

every sec that passes

goodroc

Starter
i feel better --waiting for the next shoe to drop and praying it doesnt---

need to get through next week before I ease up a bit ... make it through the holiday and should be ok I would think

we are headed to NYC next week which could increase the spotlight, good or bad

we are headed to NYC next week which could increase the spotlight, good or bad
spotlight is on us--- if something happens playing in nyc has nothing to do with it

Don't know about "every second," but the less it seems ESPN had when they broke the story, the better position I feel BF and SU are in.

Unless the complainants alter/drop their story, or BF were to confess, I think we're going to be in for a long cycle of slow news. Sure, we'll here soundbites from JB and other key figures throughout, but I wouldn't expect major news every few hours, or even days or weeks.

Of course media outlets want to break any new stories, but they also need to be (at least somewhat) considerate of an ongoing investigation. And if additional accusers do come forward to the authorities, unless they are seeking publicity, we may not know about it for a while.

I would also suspect the D.A. would keep whatever turns up under wraps until they have enough to either convene a grand jury or drop the case. In short, I don't think they're going to be providing the status updates we're all seeking.

Unless the complainants alter/drop their story, or BF were to confess, I think we're going to be in for a long cycle of slow news. Sure, we'll here soundbites from JB and other key figures throughout, but I wouldn't expect major news every few hours, or even days or weeks.

Of course media outlets want to break any new stories, but they also need to be (at least somewhat) considerate of an ongoing investigation. And if additional accusers do come forward to the authorities, unless they are seeking publicity, we may not know about it for a while.

I would also suspect the D.A. would keep whatever turns up under wraps until they have enough to either convene a grand jury or drop the case. In short, I don't think they're going to be providing the status updates we're all seeking.

Its gonna be pretty awkward to have Bernie Fine on administrative leave for the whole season. Id assume some action will be taken in regards to that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom