Everybody just relax, take it slow... | Syracusefan.com

Everybody just relax, take it slow...

W'boro'Cuse315

All American
F4E05446-072D-4A5F-93FC-B92CD19FCA2F.jpeg

I wanted that corner 3 to drop for him so damn bad but this will be HUGE for his confidence. Right place, right time. Props to him for not just sitting back & watching Hughes’ drive. He also played really good position D up top down the stretch, getting over screens & closing out on shooters.

Oh, & one of the first off the bench to run out & mob him....Howard Washington. Love the chemistry of this team. They’re all fully invested & in this together.

View attachment 176563

I wanted that corner 3 to drop for him so damn bad but this will be HUGE for his confidence. Right place, right time. Props to him for not just sitting back & watching Hughes’ drive. He also played really good position D up top down the stretch, getting over screens & closing out on shooters.

Oh, & one of the first off the bench to run out & mob him...Howard Washington. Love the chemistry of this team. They’re all fully invested & in this together.

He also picked up a huge rebound on D when Edwards had to close on a 3 pt attempt. He rotated down and crashed the boards. Got a huge rebound when we needed it.

View attachment 176563

Oh, & one of the first off the bench to run out & mob him...Howard Washington. Love the chemistry of this team. They’re all fully invested & in this together.
He broke my heart and stitched the pieces together

View attachment 176563

Shows the confidence the team has in him to give him the opportunity to make that three in such a close game.

Hmmm... We got a put-back and there was 1.7 seconds left in the game. That seems pretty spot-on to me. However I would guess by the "and again" that maybe you're a serial complainer looking for something to moan about.
Haha. Nice try. Good luck with your next post.

Hmmm... We got a put-back and there was 1.7 seconds left in the game. That seems pretty spot-on to me. However I would guess by the "and again" that maybe you're a serial complainer looking for something to moan about.
Dior, tee1222, a last-second win, & now....the return of twinight coming in HOT with an insult. Can this night get any better?

That's a cute way of saying, "You're right."
Right about what? Offensive rebound was great. There’s also a reason it’s called holding for the last shot.

Have a good night. Not worth destroying you in any argument tonight, or any night. You’re coming after the wrong poster.

Right about what? Offensive rebound was great. There’s also a reason it’s called holding for the last shot.

Have a good night. Not worth destroying you in any argument tonight, or any night. You’re coming after the wrong poster.

Okay, tough guy. Thanks for the warning, but I think I'm coming after the right poster.

You may want to speak to ANY basketball coach if you think "holding for the last shot" doesn't mean allowing yourself time for a put-back. If you think it means literally waiting for the clock to expire while the ball is in the air, you have a child's understanding of the game.

Okay, tough guy. Thanks for the warning, but I think I'm coming after the right poster.

You may want to speak to ANY basketball coach if you think "holding for the last shot" doesn't mean allowing yourself time for a put-back. If you think it means literally waiting for the clock to expire while the ball is in the air, you have a child's understanding of the game.
Enjoy your Sunday!

Enjoy your Sunday!
You too! And if a loved one makes you a nice brunch and your response is, "And again... the toast is slightly overcooked," you may want to ask yourself if that's a productive approach to life.

A handful may have labeled me as a controversial poster, but I am not known for attacking other members. Without re-reading what the other poster had said, your post might be a bit better if you edited the last phrase to make it less of an insult(regardless of what others on here do), or left it out. I'm not taking a side here, just trying to make things a bit easier for you.

You too! And if a loved one makes you a nice brunch and your response is, "And again... the toast is slightly overcooked," you may want to ask yourself if that's a productive approach to life.
I make the brunch. But if the toast was over cooked I would just pm you on here and seek your guidance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom