Everyone should read the Daily orange article on SS | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Everyone should read the Daily orange article on SS

Uh... so what are you now? Potential fan? Potential troll? C'mon--don't be bashful!
A Cuse fan since the mid 70's !! My daughter graduated from SU in 1987. I was at a bar on Marshall street with "C" and her roommates in '87 when the Orange lost after the Keith Smart miracle shot! A Cuse Fan in general, but rarely miss a BB game!~!

Spring practice updates coming in march for an appy before main course of spring game In April

I was "Meh" about promoting Shafer w/o interviewing any outsiders, but after reading that, I'm in the all in camp. Kindaexcited to see what he does differently compared to HCDM.

Does anyone think C.Loeb gets put on the back burner and one of the pups gets thrown into the fire next season?
I was "Meh" about promoting Shafer w/o interviewing any outsiders, but after reading that, I'm in the all in camp. Kindaexcited to see what he does differently compared to HCDM.

Does anyone think C.Loeb gets put on the back burner and one of the pups gets thrown into the fire next season?

My opinion: (Not worth much--but hey, why not?) SS goes with incredibly-good-looking Charlie Loeb. Kinda like DM's going with Greg Paulus--only Charlie is a helluva lot better. Stability and continuity going forward for his first season as HC and a the major move to the ACC.

And why not?

My only issue with the article is it fails to mention that he teaches tackling techniques on live grizzly bears.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom