Exacerbators of Low Ticket Sales | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Exacerbators of Low Ticket Sales

Rare archive photo. rrlbees was quite a dancer back in the day (far right). cuseguy is on the far left.

Good times.

slide-groomsmen.jpg

Rare archive photo. rrlbees was quite a dancer back in the day (far right). cuseguy is on the far left.

Good times.

slide-groomsmen.jpg
Hey fellas, same sex marriage is now legal in New York State, how does that make you feel?

Why am I the only one with some orange?
cuseguy has some on too. So does igor in the middle back. The Rutgers and Penn State fans were just there for the dancing.

What was better was that there was at least an additional 10-15K fans on the Hill before every game, which led to more tailgating, etc. But during the 90s the university did next to nothing in terms of facilitating pre-game stuff.

Given our parking situation I would love to see SU line the walkway from Schine to the Quad with food trucks and tents. I have zero idea what the food truck scene is like in Syracuse, but if you could lure a dozen or so along with allowing another dozen restaurants set-up tents it could really create a fun, festival atmosphere within steps of the Dome.

More than enough good food trucks in the area to make that happen. Could line them up on the new promenade. Create a whole event from there to the quad to the Dome.

I was at the FAMU vs. Miami game last Saturday. EVERY single car had a tent/grill/keg of some type. I'll be at the game tomorrow and will be so disappointed walking around knowing we won't come close to what they do down in South Florida (or any big time school in the south).

I was at the FAMU vs. Miami game last Saturday. EVERY single car had a tent/grill/keg of some type. I'll be at the game tomorrow and will be so disappointed walking around knowing we won't come close to what they do down in South Florida (or any big time school in the south).
why don't you pack a grill/keg/tent in your car and participate? We started with a small tailgate crew and limited equipment 7 years ago. We have quite a nice setup and crowd now, right in the Harrison St. open parking lot. Anyone is welcome to stop by and participate.

It takes people to help create the atmosphere.

Last edited:
why don't you pack a grill/keg/tent in your car and participate? We started with a small tailgate crew and limited equipment 7 years ago. We have quite nice setup and crowd now, right in the Harrison St. open parking lot. Anyone is welcome to stop by and participate.

It takes people to help create the atmosphere.

Because I am flying up from Charlotte, NC for the game so unfortunately I can't bring any of these things with me (but my group will).

Consigliere said:
Come on. Face up. You still have those pants, don't you?

I wish. I'd wear them.

Because I am flying up from Charlotte, NC for the game so unfortunately I can't bring any of these things with me (but my group will).
understood, thanks for making the trip. Well like I said, you and your group are welcome to stop by for a beverage or jello shot. We don't have a keg but we do have plenty of gianelli, hofmann's, ribs and maybe steak although that's still undecided. PM me if interested and I'll send you the details on where we setup

A lot of the stuff you mention they already do. Then there is stuff they have to do, it is called business.

I agree with the overall point that SU does a piss poor job.

are we expecting any bump from the "florida georgia" line crowd? if there's no competition from labor day/the fair, and no weak opponent excuse, then the conclusion is concerning...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom