Excited but calm | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Excited but calm

I have a feeling my Boilermaker friend may have a head start on me...ouch

At one point in life I was stuck at a a job in the middle of nowhere, Indiana - so I got Purdue season tickets just to avoid boredom. Still root for them, but shutting this disaster off to take a nap before the Cuse game.

Pretty psyched...signed up for Sling TV so I can watch the game. Then my son who is teaching English to Chinese kindergartners sent me a pic of his class:

49065383_10213085074981440_4578739079486636032_n.jpg

So far it's been a great day but the best is yet to come...

I love the subversive message sent to WVU: The kids are wearing red and yellow, we all know what two primary colors are used to make ORANGE!

OK, I may be stretching/wearing my Orange colored glasses; cool pic, regardless.

At one point in life I was stuck at a a job in the middle of nowhere, Indiana - so I got Purdue season tickets just to avoid boredom. Still root for them, but shutting this disaster off to take a nap before the Cuse game.
Ouch...a batted ball into a pick 6...was hoping Purdue would win but it's not going to happen...

40% usually means that if it rains, it'll be spotty passing showers. Nothing that should slow down the track.
I’m here in Bradenton and it’s raining cats and alligators! ... No I’m kidding.. just cloudy and warm. Go Cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom