Exclusive Scott Shafer sit down interview tonight on CBS 5 after the game | Syracusefan.com

Exclusive Scott Shafer sit down interview tonight on CBS 5 after the game

CNYCentralCuse

Walk On
First off- Thank you if you like this post, but if you can refrain, I'm at 44 likes :)

Just wanted to pass along to the board that my colleague Michael Benny scored the first sit down TV interview with Head Coach Scott Shafer.

It's airing tonight on CBS-5 News at 11 after the Super Bowl.

I'll say this, I'm not just plugging my station... this really is a good interview-- football stuff of course is great (where Orangeyes got the 26 hour recruiting tour from) but also a lot of personal things and Shafer talking about his biggest influence personally and professionally-- his father.

So, if you're in the Syracuse DMA please check it out tonight! You won't regret it. And for out-of-towners I'm sure when it goes online, Orangeyes will find it :)

(any journalist in Syracuse that DOESN'T look at Dan's articles on a daily basis is one that's a step behind the rest, just sayin!)

First off- Thank you if you like this post, but if you can refrain, I'm at 44 likes :)

Just wanted to pass along to the board that my colleague Michael Benny scored the first sit down TV interview with Head Coach Scott Shafer.

It's airing tonight on CBS-5 News at 11 after the Super Bowl.

I'll say this, I'm not just plugging my station... this really is a good interview-- football stuff of course is great (where Orangeyes got the 26 hour recruiting tour from) but also a lot of personal things and Shafer talking about his biggest influence personally and professionally-- his father.

So, if you're in the Syracuse DMA please check it out tonight! You won't regret it. And for out-of-towners I'm sure when it goes online, Orangeyes will find it :)

(any journalist in Syracuse that DOESN'T look at Dan's articles on a daily basis is one that's a step behind the rest, just sayin!)

Sorry, Nico. Had to like it

No problem! I'll say this, was looking at the almost finished product...this is a great...great story! 5 minutes long, and of course we'll be on a little later on CBS 5 with the lovely power outage, but Michael's story is worth the wait!