Expansion By The Numbers 2: Television Markets | Syracusefan.com

Expansion By The Numbers 2: Television Markets

It really shows how shitty Rutgers is. Near all of those TVs and no one gives a **** about them.
rutgers shittyness is why no one has grabbed them YET. but there is not a snow ball chance in hell that they get tossed into the also ran conf, the details of why i have explained numerous times in many other threads.

storz could be left out. they are surrounded by or are in the bc, Syracuse and rutgers market. theyre a nice hoop only who when combined with nova and st johns makes for a great start to a hoop conference.

rutgers shittyness is why no one has grabbed them YET. but there is not a snow ball chance in hell that they get tossed into the also ran conf, the details of why i have explained numerous times in many other threads.

storz could be left out. they are surrounded by or are in the bc, Syracuse and rutgers market. theyre a nice hoop only who when combined with nova and st johns makes for a great start to a hoop conference.
why do people write columns that they know are wrong and preempt it by saying hey this is just just ballpark

if it's just ballpark, well then no NJ is near NYC. waste of time

why do people write columns that they know are wrong and preempt it by saying hey this is just just ballpark

if it's just ballpark, well then no NJ is near NYC. waste of time

What works against Rutgers is that neither the Big Ten nor the ACC have any interest in diluting their value. The only reason the ACC expanded was to head off losing anyone to the SEC, and the only reason the Big Ten took Nebraska is because they added a national profile and strength to the football brand against the SEC.

Rutgers and UConn do neither. The ACC added Pitt and SU because we fit the academic profile, we bring strength and a national profile in the sport in which they care most.

Rutgers brings zero for football, zero for the only sport that NYC cares about, basketball.

They are so .

I agree and get it but UConn actually has won things and their fans are not idiots. However, I totally understand the genius of Rutgers as a strategic flanking maneuver. Snooki has good geography.

Great, another useless analysis that Rutgers' fans will point to as validation of their "greatness".

You know what other college is near NYC? DeVry. Maybe they should be an expansion target. The fact is, Rutgers has played 1 meaningful game in football and basketball COMBINED in 100 years.

Not a snowballs chance in Hell, huh?

No ACC invite ...either time.

No Big Ten invite.

And ACC and Big Ten expansion may be over with for a few years.

When your analysis produces a case that is at odd with reality in front of you, it could be that your assumptions are wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom