Expected Commits by 7/4 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Expected Commits by 7/4

Do you mean estimated 40 time?
Nope - but the recruiting sites have 90% no 40 times at all and sometimes they have everything. It's a catch as catch can situation.

Believe me, I do a lot of research trying to find all the information I can about each recruit to inform everyone as best I can. And sometimes it's very hard to provide due to the lack of info from the recruiting sites.

I sometimes feel like apologizing for my posts but the lack of info is real - I don't know how one site says Joe Recruit is 6' 3" 190 and another has him at 5'9" 160 that's as dumb as it gets. Sometimes I feel they are just picking dimensions and speed out of a hat with a hole in it.

Last edited:
Nope - but the recruiting sites have 90% no 40 times at all and sometimes they have everything. It's a catch as catch can situation.

Believe me, I do a lot of research trying to find all the information I can about each recruit to inform everyone as best I can. And sometimes it's very hard to provide due to the lack of info from the recruiting sites.

I sometimes feel like apologizing for my posts but the lack of info is real - I don't know how one site says Joe Recruit is 6' 3" 190 and another has him at 5'9" 160 that's as dumb as it gets. Sometimes I feel they are just picking dimensions and speed out of a hat with a hole in it.
Technically, don't all hats have a hole in it?