Class of 2014 - Extra Scholarship for 2014? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Extra Scholarship for 2014?

Well I just "celebrate my birthday yesterday and according to my diary when the Mayflower Timbers jumped ship on the way and was never heard from again. He was last seen in the company of some natives from a nearby island and they were seen to be throwing salt and pepper on Timbers and a bag of potatoes that Timbers was carrying.What appeared to be a large kettle was seen on a fire and there were steps adjacent to the kettle allowing for easy accessTimbers was led up the steps induced by a contract from the NFL held just out of his reach. He settled into the hot tub and allowed the potatoes to freely float around with him along with e other veggies being thrown into the tub with them. The natives were then seen to be joyously celebrating their new friend by dancing around the kettle with their family holding some sort of plates.We continued our journey north ward to a destination that eventually took us to some land that showed promise. We landed an from that point forward our future generations thought themselves special. They eventually became known as the "Tea Party"and promoted themselves with some
Fox.That diary is out for publication.:crazy:

What, I need to meet you Cali, I bet you would disprove the theory of relativity if you had six beers in you.

Also mentioned in this afternoon's chat that he is not part of the team.
This happens all the time to a percentage of kids for every school. I am thinking we should have a 2014 class with about 22-23 kids, does that sound right?

What, I need to meet you Cali, I bet you would disprove the theory of relativity if you had six beers in you.

A couple of "Blatz" Beers would have done it!
images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom