Class of 2024 - F Ella Hobbs (NC) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 F Ella Hobbs (NC) Offered

Offers from Vanderbilt, GT, Ole Miss, Mississippi St, UNC, WVU, PSU, Auburn, VT, Northwestern, Kentucky, FSU, Miami, Ohio St, Syracuse

Ella,
People are flocking to Syracuse Women’s Basketball; join us in FLJ’s transformed program!

Attachments

• 8EB18731-FC14-4BF8-A7D9-3D587E9A9B74.jpeg
    8EB18731-FC14-4BF8-A7D9-3D587E9A9B74.jpeg
    58 KB · Views: 96
Offers from Vanderbilt, GT, Ole Miss, Mississippi St, UNC, WVU, PSU, Auburn, VT, Northwestern, Kentucky, FSU, Miami, Ohio St, Syracuse
ELLA HOBBS

6’4” 190 ****

J.M. ROBINSON HS

CONCORD, N.C.

JM Robinson HS (NC) - 2024 - Post - Ella Hobbs - Is one of the top Freshman in the State of NC & the Country - Ella was listed on the recent #ESPN watch list for Freshman, she has already scored 20+ Pts multiple times including a 42 Pt - 21 Reb game earlier in the season. #CarolinaGirlsHoops

(422) Scouting video: Class of 2024 Ella Hobbs vs. Petersburg (Va.) S3 Academy - YouTube

Well, it appears to me that FLJ is aiming very high in her recruiting.

I like it.

I will let it more when some of these high falooting players start to commit. ;)

Well, it appears to me that FLJ is aiming very high in her recruiting.

I like it.

I will let it more when some of these high falooting players start to commit. ;)
With offers from Vanderbilt, and Northwestern she must value academics, so would say we would end up with those 2 schools as a likely destination.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom