Class of 2025 - F Monique Williams (West Australia / COE) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 F Monique Williams (West Australia / COE) Offered

AussieFan

Walk On
Syracuse has offered 6'3 West Australian forward a scholarship. Monique has posted pretty underwhelming stats when representing Western Australia at the Australian u20 Championship earlier this year, but was subsequently offered a scholarship to the national Centre of Excellence, which almost guarantees her selection in future underage national teams. Here is a highlight video:

Syracuse has offered 6'3 West Australian forward a scholarship. Monique has posted pretty underwhelming stats when representing Western Australia at the Australian u20 Championship earlier this year, but was subsequently offered a scholarship to the national Centre of Excellence, which almost guarantees her selection in future underage national teams. Here is a highlight video:

I think she would help Syracuse right now. Impressive film.

Monique,​

IMG_9162.gif

Australian. Only a matter of time before she commits to Cuse lol

I would take all the Australian women we could get. Fundamentally sound and not afraid to play and bang for rebounds.
Yup. Very nice footwork for a 6'3 player, like her passing ability a lot and she looks like a deadeye from the outside. Put her on the high post and let her do damage.

Yup. Very nice footwork for a 6'3 player, like her passing ability a lot and she looks like a deadeye from the outside. Put her on the high post and let her do damage.
I like her game. She looks like a nice pop and drop shooter who can play the high post , drive to the basket ofr take the short jumper. She looks like a nice post up player as well.