F the refs | Syracusefan.com

F the refs

Not only were some of those calls terrible (looked like we were clearly off the field on that illegal substitution), but then they just fell apart. Couldn’t figure out what to do. Down, clock, nothing. Total amateur hour.

One of the worst officiated games I can remember. Gifted NC State 11 points. We could have played better, but that officiating is unacceptable from a power conference.

Complete embarrassment. That crew shouldn’t get another game all year. Of course that’s not reality but that was unreal.

Sometimes you have to win more consistently before getting those kinds of calls especially in this league they basically gave them a free touchdown

Not only were some of those calls terrible (looked like we were clearly off the field on that illegal substitution), but then they just fell apart. Couldn’t figure out what to do. Down, clock, nothing. Total amateur hour.
This is precisely why I always yap about incompetence. These clowns are not capable of carrying out some kind of conspiracy. They just suck at their job.

I hate blaming the refs in sports. It’s silly. However, it’s hard to feel like we’re not being singled out as a northern team in a southern conference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom