Fab Melo may return this Saturday | Syracusefan.com

Fab Melo may return this Saturday

I'm not reading anything into it. Melo has an equal probability of coming back at any time between now and infinity, so it is true that he could be back as early as Saturday.

Tomcat just informed me that there was a report by Andy Katz on the board yesterday that said essentially the same thing. I had not been on the board until this morning after going through all of the articles that I posted and watching video. When I heard that comment by Larson I thought it was something new to report.

What this turns out to be then is a confirmation of what Katz said which may turn out to be a good thing.

The part that is new, then, is about Mookie.

Sorry.

Well if the NCAA OK's the appeal today, not hopeful, there is a chance he could play tomorrow.

Well if the NCAA OK's the appeal today, not hopeful, there is a chance he could play tomorrow.
"ncaa appeal"?? this is first i see that mentioned -- now im really confused

"ncaa appeal"?? this is first i see that mentioned -- now im really confused
That's where I was confused. He has to get stuff done JB says. Maybe it's stuff he has to get done and then appeal?

That's where I was confused. He has to get stuff done JB says. Maybe it's stuff he has to get done and then appeal?
my interpretation is if he loses the appeal(he already lost one this is the second) then he has to get stuff done, which would take a little longer and he probably wouldn't be back until gtown

Not sure what melo needs to "get done"... But someone needs to get on it pronto...

Ugh, why would he not "get stuff done" as a plan b while appeal A is pending? This is an epic fail. The last window in jb's second NC is tragically closing. From DC FT to AO to this.