Fakery and chicanery | Syracusefan.com

Fakery and chicanery

Don

2nd String
Well one things for sure I truly hope we don't see any real serious injury by the opposing teams because every time Colgate player stayed down with an injury or not, they got boo,ed. The three or so times it happened tonight the players all ran off the field with one hobbling a little but it's going to be a constant theme of is he faking to slow us down?

whether he's faking or not the player shouldn't ever get booed. Of course the fake job is going to happen but not always. For me I would always rather be on the right side and not be that dick of a person that felt the need to boo an injured player.

whether he's faking or not the player shouldn't ever get booed. Of course the fake job is going to happen but not always. For me I would always rather be on the right side and not be that dick of a person that felt the need to boo an injured player.

Exactly, agreed but it's going to happen. I'm thinking it every time but would never boo

On the first drive of the game #31 from Colgate went down on an obvious fake injury. The hit on the perimeter was nothing and he laid down to stop our offense. It did allow us to draw up the deep bomb the next play after the injury but it was obvious a fake injury. He came back the first play the next series.

I didn't boo as I don't do that stuff anyway but a lot of teams are going to instruct their players to lay down for strategy reasons when we get in a groove.

I didn't like the boo'ing myself and wish SU fans wouldn't when an opponent gets injured. When Clemson fans were boo'ing our guys injuries a couple years back (and those were legit) we all lost it on this board and said how could anyone do that. Well, we gotta be fair now the other way and not boo when opponents of ours get injured, whether they are legit or faking

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom