Fan support in Death Valley... | Syracusefan.com

Fan support in Death Valley...

Nice. That's one I'm gonna try and get to next year. I live only about 3 1/2 hours away.

yup, this will probably be my away game trip next year. looking forward to it greatly

I live in Florida now and don't get to many games at Death Valley anymore but I've seen some great games there in the past. When I was a kid in the 60's Clemson had games that would allow kid football teams to attend for 10 cents per player and at age eight or nine I was introduced to the "Hill". At the final gun, we went on the field and threw our football around as the players, students and adults mingled around the field. As they say in Clemson, there is something special about those hills. Enjoy your trip next year and hopefully I can make it also with my grandkids!

And what you will find at the 6:30 mark is that its just as loud in the dome and we don't even need 80K to get there. I was there and you couldn't hear yourself think.

I can't wait till next year. That place has been on my bucket list for a long time.

I live in Florida now and don't get to many games at Death Valley anymore but I've seen some great games there in the past. When I was a kid in the 60's Clemson had games that would allow kid football teams to attend for 10 cents per player and at age eight or nine I was introduced to the "Hill". At the final gun, we went on the field and threw our football around as the players, students and adults mingled around the field. As they say in Clemson, there is something special about those hills. Enjoy your trip next year and hopefully I can make it also with my grandkids!
The should be instituted immediately at SU, at least for the lower profile games. Maybe make tickets $5-10 dollars. It would be a no brainer and we'd gain fans for life.

And what you will find at the 6:30 mark is that its just as loud in the dome and we don't even need 80K to get there. I was there and you couldn't hear yourself think.
I was there too. The 2000 game was like that too, right up until Vick broke the 50 yarder that sealed the deal for them.

I'm there, going to hit charleston too while I'm
There

-

Great call on Charleston!! That city is awesome, especially if you're a Civil War history buff like me. I have been trying to get to the Warren Lasch Conservation Center to see the CSS Hunley, but the damn thing is only open on weekends. I'm never in that area on weekends.

The best part of that VaTech highlight is Beamer's incredulous reaction to losing on a throwback into a double team.

Great call on Charleston!! That city is awesome, especially if you're a Civil War history buff like me. I have been trying to get to the Warren Lasch Conservation Center to see the CSS Hunley, but the damn thing is only open on weekends. I'm never in that area on weekends.

Since you enjoy history of the 1800's, you'll want to check out Fort Hill while you're in Clemson next year.

FortHill: Home of John C. Calhoun and Thomas G. Clemson |

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom