Fantasy Football advice thread | Syracusefan.com

Fantasy Football advice thread

NateW

Living Legend
This thread is for bouncing those tough fantasy football decisions off of each other.

I’ll start...

In a keeper league (can keep one player per position from previous years roster each season...)

Should I try shopping Zeke and keep James Conner as my RB keeper or should I just assume that either Zeke will come back for week 1 or that JJ will pay him soonish?

In a keeper league I'd hold on to him for certain.

Have the 10th pick in my big league. 12 team standard. Hoping to have a tier 1 WR and tier 2 RB by 15. Should end up with Julio/Thomas/OBJ along with Conner/Chubb/Mixon.

In a keeper league I'd hold on to him for certain.

Have the 10th pick in my big league. 12 team standard. Hoping to have a tier 1 WR and tier 2 RB by 15. Should end up with Julio/Thomas/OBJ along with Conner/Chubb/Mixon.
I’ll be picking 12th in my 12 team standard.

Hoping for a mid level RB1 to drop to me. Probably won’t happen though.

Don't know if anyone here does it but I switched to Auction style a few years back. Much better than snake IMO.

Thoughts on Sony Michel this year?

Don't know if anyone here does it but I switched to Auction style a few years back. Much better than snake IMO.

Thoughts on Sony Michel this year?

Patriots backs are impossible to have any kind of clue on. Then mix in his knee issues and them spending a fairly early pick on Damien Harris and that situation is a disaster. Wouldn't surprise me if he has 1200 yds and 12 TDs or half that.

Alright, pick 2 of the following

Guice (WAS)
E. Sanders (DEN)
A. Jeffrey (PHI)
Jo. Brown (BUF)

Connor has more catch potential but Zeke has the highest average rushing yards per game since he joined the NFL.

Keep Zeke.

On the Patriots RBs if you are in a PPR league James White is a good option.
No PPR Sony Michel is the guy as long as he stays healthy he will be good.
Burkhead plays in certain gameplans but he won’t be the feature back.
Harris is a rookie and will play more later in the year unless Michel gets hurt.

Michel if healthy is going to be a top 10 fantasy RB.

Picked up Terry Maclauren last week. Maybe that will pay off down the road.

Connor has more catch potential but Zeke has the highest average rushing yards per game since he joined the NFL.

Keep Zeke.

On the Patriots RBs if you are in a PPR league James White is a good option.
No PPR Sony Michel is the guy as long as he stays healthy he will be good.
Burkhead plays in certain gameplans but he won’t be the feature back.
Harris is a rookie and will play more later in the year unless Michel gets hurt.

Michel if healthy is going to be a top 10 fantasy RB.

I have Michel. Not a great start. I have him in 2 leagues I don't like using patriot rbs because they always use more than 2. I thought maybe this was the year

I have Michel. Not a great start. I have him in 2 leagues I don't like using patriot rbs because they always use more than 2. I thought maybe this was the year
Michel has gotten TDs but not enough attempts. He hasn’t been a complete bust but needs a little more.
The Patriots OL is turning into shape.
They will run the ball better as the season goes along.

Michel has gotten TDs but not enough attempts. He hasn’t been a complete bust but needs a little more.
The Patriots OL is turning into shape.
They will run the ball better as the season goes along.

Hope so. I see the talent just need production. He was 2nd rb for me in my competitive league

Patriots’ running backs are notoriously confusing. Right on par with the eagles and bears in recent years.

Jordan Howard or
Damien Williams? Any thoughts?

Williams more highly projected with Howard going on the road against a tough MIN defense...

Been hard trusting Williams this year tho

Jordan Howard or

Williams more highly projected with Howard going on the road against a tough MIN defense...

Williams IMO.
Chiefs are going to score on the Texans so he will get more shots.
Vikings D is tough at home and Sanders catches a lot of dumpoffs from Wentz.
Just my opinion.

Don't ask me. I picked 10/10 and am 1-4, looking at 1-5 in the Syracusefan league

Jordan Howard or

I'm keeping Jordan Howard in my lineup with the other choice Tevin Coleman. But I may rethink that before kickoff.

Williams IMO.
Chiefs are going to score on the Texans so he will get more shots.
Vikings D is tough at home and Sanders catches a lot of dumpoffs from Wentz.
Just my opinion.
Good nugget. Thanks.

I'm keeping Jordan Howard in my lineup with the other choice Tevin Coleman. But I may rethink that before kickoff.

Tevin Coleman already has a TD so this one blew up in my face.

RB decision
Pitt Jaylen Samuels vs Indy
SF Matt Breida vs Arizona

I have Christian McCaffrey as my other RB so just trying to get as many "extra" points out of the 2nd RB slot.

RB decision
Pitt Jaylen Samuels vs Indy
SF Matt Breida vs Arizona

I have Christian McCaffrey as my other RB so just trying to get as many "extra" points out of the 2nd RB slot.

Guess I'm late but would've said Samuels regardless. Breida had a nice game but looks like Samuels might get full volume on Sun.

First in my league, first in points, and now the Arizona RB situation has totally f’d me lol