Fantasy Football | Syracusefan.com

Fantasy Football

Dave85

Living Legend
Anyone interested in starting a fantasy football league? I like the ESPN interface. If we get 8 to 10 guys I will setup a league and send out some invites.

We do a league here every year. I think we are up to two leagues now actually.. hit up OrangeXtreme . I believe he's the POC

We do a league here every year. I think we are up to two leagues now actually.. hit up OrangeXtreme . I believe he's the POC

I don't think he likes me. Or maybe it's just his avatar picture makes me think that way.

I don't like anybody. ;)

I sent out invites last weekend to everyone who participated last year. PM me with your email address and you'll get the 1st opening.

Since only two people have renewed so far, there should be plenty of room.

I run on Yahoo.

What kind of fantasy league are we talking here? College or pro?

Also is this open to non-Syracuse fans?

Pro.

Did you get my Email address? I used this sites inbox. I wasn't too keen on installing Yahoo Instant messenger on my laptop. I have way too many agents already.

Did you get my Email address? I used this sites inbox. I wasn't too keen on installing Yahoo Instant messenger on my laptop. I have way too many agents already.

Sent you the invite about 10 minutes ago.

I don't think he likes me. Or maybe it's just his avatar picture makes me think that way.

Don't mean to discourage you Dave but I'm in the league, so you're already playing for 2nd :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom