Fascinating Read on What Went Down | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Fascinating Read on What Went Down

As fun as it is to pile on the Big East "leadership" I'm still not sure what "proactive" things they could do to make the conference stable.

There is no chance that Kansas, Kansas State and Missouri would ever consider the BE unless the Big 12 completely implodes. No one from any other BCS conference would be interested (again, unless their respective league fell apart and they were left behind). There are no non-BCS programs that drive any significant value for TV. And Notre Dame is simply ever bringing their football to the Big East, even though it would have saved the league.

What else could they do to keep schools from constantly having one foot out the door?

Gross holds both a master’s degree and Ph.D. in educational psychology from USC.

As a Ph.D., he's earned the title of "Doctor".
Never mind. You're pretentious. I also own a PhD and would never expect anyone to call me "Dr. ClockworkOrange." And if they didn't call me by that title, I wouldn't tell them that "I earned it." Who cares? And by the way, most people call him the good doctor as a joke. Except for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom