Father’s Day: What is the most memorable sporting event you attended with your Dad? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Father’s Day: What is the most memorable sporting event you attended with your Dad?

98 tennesse- first time I heard the dome rocking
Syr Cheifs opening day at then P&C stadium
SU vs BC last year- we sat in the endzone Parris made the game winning catch

Looking forward to more!

Different generation. My father rarely took me to sporting events. First football game at the dome and last game at Manley were two of the four or five times he took me to anything.

My father and I were delayed at O'Hare one April when I was a kid and he thought it'd be nice to pass the time by heading in to Wrigleyville and finding some tickets to the Mets-Cubs game. It was the second or third inning by the time we got to the ballpark and we found a scalper eager to unload a pair.

Turns out the seats were about ten rows back, midway between the Chicago on-deck circle and home plate.

I think New York won (1-0 or 2-1, something like that), but it was memorable as a nice afternoon.

We haven't been to too many. It would have to be McNabb to Brominski '98. It happened on the opposite end of the field from where we were sitting. I had a perfect view of the BS "fumble" that VaTech scored on earlier in the game.